Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    I don't mix the panties and male clothes. I once wore my fleece leggings under my male pants and when I took them off my SO said, I never ever saw you do that. I said, I just wanted to try it. She said, you have thermal legging to wear with them you don't need to mix. Yep when drab I am drab. And when fem, I am completely fem. I had to agree with her.
    I don't mix either . Makes it very uncomfortable when I'm working. And I work 10-12 hours a day. All dirty work..

Today is one of those rare days when I can wear panties and a bra all day under my drab clothes. It is a good day.

I've underdressed to work sometimes. Usually in the cold when a pair of tights feels right. When the kids aren't around at night I generally sleep in womens sleepware with my wife - though the clothes don't normally stay on when the kids are out...

For the last three years, I have worn panties almost exclusively. I have about 4 pairs of men's underwear. I wear those to the doctor and on drill weekend, I'm full time National Guard, on the first day of drill weekend when we do urinalysis testing. Otherwise, I am full-time in panties. It is a reflection of me. It is what I want and am comfortable with. I am married and she obviously knows.

Love it. Do it.
    Panties 24/7. I think I only have 2 or 3 pairs of male underwear (in case of emergency).
    Earrings (pierced ears) 24/7.

As for dressing, these days I find myself mixing modes a lot more. In frigid weather I almost always wear pantyhose under jeans (etc.) in guy mode. I am finding that wearing a bra (in guy mode) is very comfortable, also assists in warding off the cold. I may go to full time bra wearing (though I don't need it for the sake of man-boobs. The 'breasts' in my photo are homemade forms).

Today, I went with a mixed mode. I dressed in my femme gray cowl neck sweater, jeans & boots, with a bra and a lacey white camisole (shown separately) underneath. Very warm. Great satin-y feel and keeps me warm on a cold day. This was my shopping outfit for Target and WM.

Grey Turtleneck w jeans (selfie)-FC.jpeg W Camisole leggings & ankle boots-FC.jpg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Having come back to my dressing after a long break and denial (along with beefing up and getting macho) my femme side returned suddenly and unexpectedly but I now dress most day's under my work clothes with knickers,bra and stockings. I have to wear a sweater with a shirt to cover my bra (but know you can still see the catch and straps faintly when you are up close) and love it as I feel more alive and good than I have in so long I cannot remember.

I wear panties all the time, and most of the time I wear stockings and a bra. I regularly go shopping fully under-dressed and normally wear knee length boots under my jeans to complete the outfit.

I still have a few of pairs of men's briefs for trips away with my friend. To save cost we share a hotel room, she does not know about my cross-dressing so it's better to spend a few days in them rather than risk being caught.
    Sasha

I love my lingerie and wear it most of the time. By agreement with my wife, I may not dress fully in our local community due to the kids and grandkids living nearby. So, whenever I go to the sore, movies, restaurants, etc in our local community, I always have at least a bra and panties on, if not nylons and garter belt. I love the feel.

If you consider bra and panties as lingerie, I wear them 24/7 even to work. I even wear them when I meet my clients and family members.
    I even wear stocking sometimes.

I wear my panties, thongs and bras on a daily basis whether it's under my work uniform or my casual clothing , I use to think of my dressing habits as under-dressing but it's really more of a lifestyle choice , I don't worry about who might possibly see my under garments and no one has ever had any negative comments from my primary care Dr to the ER staff and even my massage person , it's only clothing and it's your choice to wear what makes you happy.

I am wearing panties as I write this, because I wear them all the time. I also love wearing bras, camis and pantyhose under my male clothes whenever I can.

I wear pantyhose or tights under my suit most days. I like winter because I can wear a shirt, tie, slacks, and sweater combination. I take that opportunity to wear tights and leotard. Sometimes I'll wear two pair of opaque tights rather than wear male socks. Two pair makes it dark enough that it is not transparent at all.

Aspiring Member
    Like many people here, I wear panties almost all the time. I have done for about 20 years.

Platinum Member
    I made a comment (#94) concerning the length of slips that may be worn when underdressing. I ordered on eBay a Velrose brief that has a petti slip attached to it. Well, it arrived yesterday. It is vintage with all tags still attached. It was made in the USA which really means old stock. The white brief has a side seam of ten inches. Attached to the panty, but, not at the waist is a petti coat of lace. So, it is really a petti coat attached to a nylon brief and not a slip. The length of the petticoat from waist to hem is 15 inches. That is short considering the customary natural length of a full slip is usually 26 inches, waist to hem. I do not have any dresses that have a natural waist to hem of 15 inches. It is ideal for the younger crowd who may wear a real short flirty dress with a wide sweep at the hemline. Or, if you're into French maid outfits this is ideal for you. The entire petticoat portion of this garment is lace. It is really really sexy. A nice additional to my slip collection even if I do not have too many opportunities to wear it.

As and Air Force and airline pilot, I wear panties as well as pantyhose under my uniform. Occasionally, I would also wear a bra and cami under my flight suit. I am pretty sure that the "bumps" from my bra were visible under my flight suit, if you looked closely. Sometimes on an airline layover, I will wear pantyhose under my jeans (without any socks). I would guess that my nylon covered ankles are visible, but that's okay. On Hawaii layovers, I usually go out in shorts and a tee shirt. I almost always wear a bra under my tee shirt. I have never noticed any strange looks, but someone must have noticed the outline of my bra!

I have underdressed out of the house on occasion but never to work. I work at heights most of the time and I really do not want to have to explain to EMS.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

I always feel sexy when I wear lingerie under my cloths. I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 20 yrs.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Thomas View Post
    As and Air Force and airline pilot, I wear panties as well as pantyhose under my uniform. Occasionally, I would also wear a bra and cami under my flight suit. I am pretty sure that the "bumps" from my bra were visible under my flight suit, if you looked closely. Sometimes on an airline layover, I will wear pantyhose under my jeans (without any socks). I would guess that my nylon covered ankles are visible, but that's okay. On Hawaii layovers, I usually go out in shorts and a tee shirt. I almost always wear a bra under my tee shirt. I have never noticed any strange looks, but someone must have noticed the outline of my bra!
    Susan, I was an officer in the US Army and loved to wear panties and pantyhose or lingerie and stockings under my uniform. I believe that I was under dressed far more often than not during my career. There was something extra naughty about it.

haven't done that with lingerie but have worn an skirt under my trousers if that counts?! Women's underwear is incredibly soft and comfortable though!

Quote Originally Posted by ShirleyN View Post
    haven't done that with lingerie but have worn an skirt under my trousers if that counts?! Women's underwear is incredibly soft and comfortable though!
    I've only worn a skirt under my slacks once because I had to quickly pull on a pair of slacks and didn't have time to take off the skirt first.

I have only underdressed and gone out once, cotton panties and tights. I was worried in case I 'rose with the excitement'. Everything was quite normal and I enjoyed it. I did wonder what the women around me as I went about my business would have thought had they known. I'm planning going underdressed again soon. I prefer the lightness and comfort of panties to men's underwear.

I've done the tuck and wear parties under my clothes and would live to do it all the time but I'm afraid and accident would happen and I end up at the hospital just to wake to a disappointed wife and kid. Not the best situation to get out the closet. I know, I'm being dramatic.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Still no answer to how a slip works with pants A few of us are waiting.
    A pretty slip is fine under pants, as long as you're sure it's tucked in all the way. Bra or slip straps may be visible as well, so make sure you check first.
    Last edited by MarciManseau; 02-07-2017 at 01:53 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I've worn panyhose, panties, and garter before, which was awesome, but not something I can always do. I FINALLY just bought some panties I'm comfortable wearing for just about any regular day. I wore some to work the other night and it was amazing. I NEED MORE, LOL!
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

I still keep a few boring men's underpants, but usually wear feminine type panties (usually sissy type made for men), as I love the colours and softness. The only problem is that wearing frilly ones (that I love most) can show if worn under regular trousers. A risk that I take now and again, but I'd love to take a week away in a place where nobody knows me, and wear these under a mini skirt, or feminine style short shorts.