Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

Usually panties I had a hard time finding guy undies the other day (guess that's a good thing)

When not at work, I am wearing panties. Oh, and not to the doctor although I have been think of coming out to the doctor, Not sure yet! I also wear women's jeans and sneakers almost daily! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

When I underdress, I'm usually in regular women's panties. The fancy ones with the frills & satin don't seem to do it for me as much anymore. I think a pair of microfiber hipsters make me feel the most feminine as a GG is more likely to wear them than she is frillies.

I actually feel more confident and comfortable when I go out if I am wearing nice panties, matching of course!

Aspiring Member
    Love to wear panties but the way I am built my underwear shows sometimes. Would be so embarrared if I was outted.Love to wear panty girdles. Both just seem to boost my confidence. Cd is a great way to relax. My wife of 45 years does know of my fondness for women's clothing,but by no means supports it. I broaced the subject 1 year into our marraige but she said I don't want to be married to a woman. I have always been envious of the fashions and makeup that women get to wear. I don't wanta sex change but would love to have a mate who would go out with me dressed as two women. I can do makeup as I have watched my wife enough to do a respectable job. I have facial hair which mywife loves.She has no interest in sex and is a pancreatic cancer survivor. I have purged and regretted numerous times. I can walk in heels. I want to own a wig and go out as a passable women. Like most transvestites I am not gay but would love to be called mam. I don't want to cheat but I do have needs

I enjoy wearing panties and lately I have been wearing more of the male to female transformation styles that show how feminine I can be.

Panties 24x7 for the past ten years. Have a couple of pairs of men's briefs for the occasional medical appointment but they are so old that the elastic in the waist band has deteriorated. Hate the thought of even bothering to replace them. The HerRoom web site is my "go to" place for panties. Very CD friendly.

Call me a cab...ernet!
    I wear panties nearly every day. And on cold days I also may slip into a bralette that I wear under a bulky sweater or sweatshirt!!!

Panties 24/7 ! Bra most days. Not a single person has commented. Oh yea, and pantyhose in the winter.
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

I own nothing but female panties and wear them daily. Even to doctors office and twice to the emergency room. No big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ronda View Post
    I only wear mens underwear when I go to my doctor I have more silk panties then mens
    Agree! It's a very rare occasion when I wear men's underwear. Somehow it just doesn't feel right!

Well when I first started to underdress I was trilled by the though that I was wearing nicer panties then the gals stuck in rush hour traffic with me, but soon can to find them a lot more comfortable then any man underwear. microfiber are my go to for work, but for hang out at home satin and lace. Now I hate when I have to wear mens jockey shorts too heavy and bulky.

Silver Member
    They make slips to wear under pants, as opposed to the long open bottom kind, just search for "pants slip liner".

I wear most days while at work women's lingerie. This includes panties, a slip and a silk camisol. I enjoy wearing them under my work clothes. I, unfortunately can do this at home az my wife wold have a fit were she to find out. So I can only do this at work. Not to concerned about co workers finding out. Some already know and have had no problems with them knowing. Once in awhile I will wear a bra as well but take extra care so it won't be obvious. I do love the feeling of it on me though. And we're it possible, would do so every day.

I try to wear panties. Recently I have been wearing my gaff with a pair of laced panties to complete the look. I really love it but I can't do it everyday. Just when I need that little feminine boost.
    [FO

I wear a bra and panties under my clothes most days, but work is the only place where I'm careful not to be obvious about it.
    Now that spring is just about here, I'll be wearing lighter shirts, so I'll probably show more
    Stay inspired
    Amy

sometimes, most in the winter, i use leotard or bodysuit underwear... and with pantyhose, underwear. and i still have lots and lots of affraid of be caugth. last week i used a black swimsuit and a confortable red fishnet pantyhose...

I'm a member of the panty-bra group. Sometimes thigh highs, a shaper, a camisole and a touch of makeup. Very comfortable. Nice.

Always in panties nowadays and wearing a bra or camisole most days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania75 View Post
    Having read the replies from everybody, and I think we all agree that women's panties feel so much better under men's clothing, is it because of the material used, or the fact that we are wearing women's clothing underneath and we have a little secret? Would you feel the same way if a company brought out a range of men's underwear using women's materials but were marketed as men's underwear? Having thought about it, for me I think I would stick with women's underwear, if nothing else but for the buzz it gives me when I am wearing women's underwear.
    The lingerie website Herroom also has a 'Hisroom' with supposedly sexy men's undies, but I'm thinking, "What's the point?" They just look stupid and gross. Women have it so lucky; I wish my wife would ditch her everyday grannie panties and ho-hum bras and have some fun with her body, but she just doesn't get it. I keep all my frillies in the basement and change down there, being sure to keep cycling my men's undies into the laundry, even if they are only worn to go upstairs to change for pajamas.

I walk a 3 mile loop every day with as little on over my bra and panties as I feel I can safely get away without being detected. Cold weather, I wear only ski pants and ski jacket over my frillies, so my whole body feels the slippery-ness of the lining except where my bikini or boy shorts and bra are. Sexy ambiance all day long.

I always wear pantyhose under my business suit.

I also wear panties all the time,and when its cool,p
    antyhose too.Haven't worn male underware in quite a while

Married crossdresser
    I wear panties everyday I don't even own male underwear anymore don't think I would ever go back to them either.

Any of you wear woman "Boy Shorts"?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, particularly under business attire when working. Usually panties, thigh high nylons, sometimes a bra. Sometimes garter belt and nylons, sometimes girdle and nylons. Houston heat and humidity make under dressing very uncomfortable for about half the year. Usually no male socks to cover the nylons, perhaps a bit daring.

Funny story, one day on the elevator a female coworker friend of mine who is very "touchy feely" rubbed my back and felt my bra. She gave me an intense look, then dazzling grin in the elevator full of people. She said nothing, but she knew. I interpreted her reaction as supportive, and much appreciated her approach. I never spoke to her about it.