Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lingerie under mans clothes

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Panties every day, sometimes a bra depending on where I am going and what I am doing.

Panties and Pantyhose every chance I get.

Wear pantyhose and often panties, or thigh highs, underneath every day, rain or shine, frost of winter or blazing heat of summer, 24 hrs/365 days excepting only for my annual physical (- the 1/4 day for my physical) My doctor is the only thing straighter and stiffer than me when I'm in my hose. Every time I'm out I wonder how many of the other men are wearing underneath. Wish I could tell. Saw the distinct outline of bra straps under a silky mauve dress shirt on a 'suit' the other day in Starbucks. Didn't have the nerve to say anything. New here. Hi everyone.

Sometimes I'll wear a thong

Almost everyday i wear pantyhose or leggings under my jeans and most of the time I'm wearing women's tops I dress like this for work almost everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have to ask why would you wear a slip under a pair of pants? Doesn't it get all bunched up?
    That's what I was going to ask!

And I 'underdress' every day. Much more comfortable than men's underwear.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Just recently my under clothes have changed to sexy and regular briefs from the lady's department. At home a bra if it's my SO and me only. Have not tried my forms I got not yet anyway.

Almost every day

I wear panties 24/7

In the gym, locker room, shower room, always tuck...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I wear panties quite often under my guy clothes. Sometimes I will wear pantyhose or stockings if I know I will be doing some shopping. But still have a lot of male underwear and wear them quite often

I wear panties a lot, but when I am in CD mood I will wear them all the time it's a tattletale for my wife when I need a weekend away so I can be fully femme. except when I am in the gym than always men underwear...now I also will wear full lingerie including bra and garter belts and waist cinching under my boy clothes sometimes cause I want dress in public but kinda gives me a fun tfeeling
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

Wear panties 24/7. In a DADT marrage, but these plain black panties seem to be acceptable, although I never asked.
    Susann_Gardener

I started years ago wearing just panties, with some trepidation....small town, etc. , but with my wifes support, I now dress underneath, including panties, bra, camisole, pettipants, thigh highs, knee highs, shapers, 6 garter girdles, and garter belts and a touch of makeup. Yes, I've received some glances when I wear hose, but nothings been said. Of course, I fully dress often. Ah..decisions, decisions. Love it !

Since I don't tuck, I altered several kinds of panties to fit better, and am super happy with the results. When it is hot and sweaty I prefer cotton, and now that I have found I can feel perfectly feminine no matter what I am wearing, I have returned to Jockey elance cotton briefs or Rico, which with the waistband just turned down [it stays] make great feeling bikinis, and are absorbent. I can easily forget they were made for men and just enjoy them.
    We are all beautiful...!

Yes I wear panties and bras on a daily basis I'm in the delivery business so I am on my own not around others except for when I have to get signatures and no one really looks at my chest to see if I am wearing a bra. In the winter nylons and panties with a push up bra our jackets are loose enough to wear one.

Panties4me
    Every day. At least panties and most days with a shapping cami. Two to four times a week i'll wear a bra but only when it's cold enough to wear a jacket or such to help hide the straps. Also when cool i'll wear pantyhose.

I keep a few secret caches of briefs & tights around the house that I can do a quick change into for a trip out. Love it.

I only wear panties to hold and protect under my girdle. I don't get excited about panties. I only underdress if I am fully dressed and I need a quick change. It saves time as I wear a girdle and stockings under my skirts and dresses in my leisure time. I strip down to my foundation garments and then shirt and trousers on top. Easier to change back when I can.

I wear panties daily and also wear women's jeans to work daily. Not sure if I own any men's underwear and I think I have one or two pair of men's pants/jeans in my closet. We wear polo shirts so the tops stay in the closet til I get home.

I've been wearing a bra and panties under my male clothes for so long that when I don't have a bra and panties on it feels odd, and I love it
    Please Call Me Mandy

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have to ask why would you wear a slip under a pair of pants? Doesn't it get all bunched up?
    As with most others I only have 1 pair of male pants for hospital or doctors appointments and more often than not wont bother wearing them then either ...by the way I also almost always wear a slip too the only exception when I dont is the rare occasions it gets warm here in the tundra ...and no it does not ever get bunched up but always feels delightful

I often wear panties throughout the day and will sometimes wear stockings, garter belt and a camisole as well. It's a nice feeling to know that I'm likely wearing the prettiest panties in the room! In the evenings, my go to is, at minimum, panties and lacy half slip. I will often go for a walk around my property in the evening just to feel the breeze beneath my slip... love that feeling!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

It's gotten to the point where I wear panties under my clothes majority of the time. Used to be once in a while, but thongs are so much better than briefs and pantyhose could be my new favorite.

I've found that some of panties actually work better under my males pants. The lower waist on my pants can cause my boxer briefs to ride up. Plus they're lacey and well, lace rules. Also war a bra (with molded cups) grociery shopping because you couldn't tell under my jacket. Oh and once or twice I wore garter belt with some thigh highs under my jeans. That was fun.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett