Thread: "Aunt"? Lena

Smile "Aunt"? Lena

Hi --

Girls, I have a very interesting family tree. A family bible put seven generations of family members not reproducing children. That was less common in those days then now. My point is, how many other CDers were there in my family.

I know my father taught me all I knew early in life about the silliness of men's garb. He loved his kilt and often went to parties with a well-made professional quality grass skirt.

Who else was prone to being perfectly happy in ladies clothing? Two of these photos that I hope to include in this post are of the same family members. The third is who I like to feel that I am.

"Aunt" Lena? I am not sure. Could gg women in my family really be that ugly?

What do you think? Boy or girl? The neck says boy. ⛩����
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aunt Lena does have long, slender fingers. Fascinating topic.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

If I had to guess I would go with woman.
    Sometimes the camera adds 50 pounds of ugly...

my SO and I think boy, I would say the bottom picture is a male also. I am half Scottish and Love kilts.
    Part Time Girl

Have to agree

Wish I could really believe I had family that cross dressed but probably not. No Oscar Wildes in my past...probably not. Just boring Germans and a touch of Scottish. Thanks for the feedback. ⛩👗👡

Reality Check
    My guess is female.

old (1930's) cameras had an awful "focal length" that did horrid things to faces when you were close up