Thread: New Years Weekend Dressing

New Years Weekend Dressing

Hi all! I know I don't post much but had to let everyone know that this weekend rocked!

I had today off and started dressing at noon on Sunday and I'm still dressed! I have my 38D Victoria's Secret Bra and breast forms, LuLaRoe soft leggings on and a nice comfy top to lounge around in. I went for a drive earlier today, but since I am lazy and still have facial hair, I wore a real big scarf that covered half my face. No one took a second look. Don't usually drive but felt the urge after being dressed all weekend. It was thrilling.

Last thought: I'm looking for better silicone breast forms that are better than what I have, willing to spend a bit but they should be soft and very natural looking. TIA!

-Ashley

Glamour Boutique has form from $100 to 6 or 700 good selection of from and hip pads and any thing else you might want everything comes in plain brown boxes Janets closet also has some good forms I have a set of hers that I wear to bed every night
    hugs
    Ronda

Saturday New Years Eve I spent the day completely dressed en femme. Wore a long sleeve plain black blouse with a long black and white skirt and black heels. About 11:00am I left for lunch. I had lunch at my usual place Jason's Deli in Dunwoody, Ga near Perimeter Mall (Atlanta). Afterwards I went to Perimeter Mall and walked around. Treated myself to a couple of mini cinnabons. Eventually returned home to relax for awhile. About 6pm left home to check out a Cato Fashions store unfortunately they wear closed. Wanted to see if they had a couple of dresses I found on line. Headed to Applebees in Stockbridge for dinner. Treated myself to a White Zinfandel. Dinner started with a house salad followed by baked potato, steak and shrimp. Today after shopping at Walmart's I stopped by Cato's. The dresses I was interested in were not available in the store. Ordered them after getting home. Was not dressed en femme this time. All in all had a good time out en femme Saturday.

Janets Closet in Wyandotte has a great selection. Just was there earlier last week and bought a good pair of breast forms.

I bought a good set from Glamour Boutique and have had them for year. I love the way they feel and bounce. Very natural and not as expensive as some I inquired about. The sales lady that I ordered them from was most helpful and we had an informative to me discussion on my dressing. She reassured me it was very natural and I was not alone in this.