Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could choose to look like any woman ever who would it be?

I would have too say Jane Fonda from workout video days in the 80s she made a leotard and leg warmers look so cute

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I want to look just like Traci

you did well you look mahvelous

Penelope cruz

Don't know her name, but definitely this girl, she is sooo sexy s-l1600.jpg

I was basically stoned on this question because I never gave it much thought.
    Then I found her.

Martha MacCallum (one of the Fox News girls). She is SO adorable. For a woman of 53 or so, she has the look of a college cheerleader. She has a bright and cheerful personal affect and manner about her. She certainly comes off as intelligent and not a "dumb blonde". Her clothes and TV wardrobe are always appropriate, smart and simple. Her hair is to die for.
    Give me Martha or give me Ilene. OK....... so I get Ilene. That's not so bad.
    Martha MacCallum-FC.jpg
    Last edited by IleneD; 01-18-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Suzy, what a wonderful picture of Barbara Eden. Just the look I go for when I dress. I can just imagine what she has on underneath. My guess would be an open bottom corselette, or a HWOBG with a LL bra. And her stockings are wonderful. I was very young in the 60's, But I still remember when women would wear rht stockings with mules, slingbacks, and show the rht of their nylons. This look is certainly not acceptable now, but back then, it was pretty common, and I loved it even at my young age. I still love it even today. It is my style of dressing daily in my home. Thanks for the wonderful picture.

Elizabeth Hurley !

Aspiring Member
    A woman I knew in Toronto some years ago. She's not famous, and I've never seen a picture of her online, so I can't post one.
    She is beautiful.
    For years I have used the milliHelen as the unit of beauty. Helen of Troy had "the face that launched a thousand ships", so someone whose face would launch 176 ships would have a beauty of 176 milliHelens.
    I rate the Toronto lady at 995 milliHelens. Absolutely gorgeous face, with a perfect body. A really kind, personality, too. I would gladly have emigrated to Canada if she'd been as interested in me as I was with her.

Wouldn't want to look like somebody famous - I wouldn't want people recognising me as that person.
    Last edited by HollyGreene; 01-19-2017 at 02:50 PM.

It just happens that Joanna Lumley's Japan is playing on the TV as I write this.

As a child I always wanted to be and look like her when she was Prudy in the new avengers. But even now she does not look bad for her age, I still wish I looked as good!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-24-2017 at 12:38 PM. Reason: one photo per post

Jan Smithers - (Bailey Quarters) When she was on WKRP.

Any one of Natalie Portman, Michelle Keegan or Gal Gadot. Probably Gal Gadot if it came down to it, but they're all so dang gorgeous!

I'm not crazy...it would be AMAZING to look like any of the women posted here, but, you know, I was thinking last week when she co-hosted the Today Show that Meredith Vieira is really genuine looking. She is aging gracefully, and while she's certainly not in the 'beautiful' category she is a handsome, mature woman, which is pretty much as I'd like to present myself.

I was thinking Tamara Taylor, Morena Baccarin, Emily Blunt, or Jennifer Connelly. Modern beauty.

If I couldn't look like Kate Beckinsale I'd like to look like actress Tracey Fairaway.

Carolyn Jones as Morticia Addams out of envy for her simple style.

Aspiring Member
    Erin Gray. Like no other girl in the world.

Phoebe Cates or Marisa Tomei!

Tina
    Pamela Anderson

Jennifer Anniston

Reminder! ONE photo per post! One, as in single, not a collage, not a paired photo, one. Be nice here, if you take up space with all your photos, it isn't fair to those who follow.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Just take a look at the youtube videos featuring Sandra Dee. She looks gorgeous in some or many of her pics. She's famous 50's era icon, I see that EVERYONE MISSED!

I especially like her Theme from a Summer Place 1959 video.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

For me personally, I've always had a thing for brunettes so its one of two fairly obvious women, Catherine Zeta Jones Or Nigella Lawson.

Milla Jovovitch

Wow! There are a lot of names before me that I've never heard of. Shows how many movies and tv shows I no longer view. Looking forward to the final season of Orphan Black though.
    Last edited by LelaK; 01-25-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"