Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Las Vegas Travel Log - 4 girl mode days?

Banned Read only

My Las Vegas Travel Log - 4 girl mode days?

Over the summer I kept a travel log (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ts-and-dresses) that was a bit of fun so I'll do it again but in cold Las Vegas. Yep, it's cold.

I had to meet customers at CES (Consumer Electronics Show), a rather huge trade show where the latest gadgets are shown so I took the opportunity to come a few days early to spend some out and about time in Jen mode. But the way my meetings are stacking up, I think it will be 4 straight days in Jen mode! Thats a first. Not sure I can do it.

So last night I'm packing for my max time possible: 4 nights and 3 days. And naturally, I packed 8 different outfits. 4+3=8 right? Two night time dresses, two day time dresses and four skirt outfits. Add to this the makeup bag, wig, forms, shoes, winter coat, etc., it was one big bag for Jen. My boy bag is 1/3 the size.

I'll be heading out for some window shopping, then a drink and early dinner and some people watching (I'll be looking for cross dressers but I suspect it will be the nor. This is what I'm wearing out tonight. Just a casual black dress that I love, kitten heels and I'll throw on a jean jacket. If you're in town and see me, say hi!
    IMG_0172.jpg

Tomorrow I have a makeover scheduled at noon and I'm thinking of getting a mani/pedi before heading to the outlet mall (I really need some new boots).

Stay tuned!

First time that I was in Vegas it was unseasonably cold! Didn't anticipate needing sweaters.
    Have fun and do let us know how you get on.

Have fun and stay warm. Looking forward to the update.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Looks like a blast! Wish I was in Vegas, I'd hit you up for a drink. I know what you mean about the size of the girl vs boy bag. In dude mode I can get away with a small carry on for a week.
    Go over and have a nice romantic walk through the Venetian, it's gorgeous in there.
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Wow Jen,

Enjoy yourself in Las Vegas. I have been there a couple times after New Years (but drab), just before CES. So yes, a little cool.

Looking forward to reading your updates. Of course, some pics after your makeover too.

Wish I was there.

Have some biz success too, of course.

Wow four nights in Vegas, you are going to have a blast. Have fun but keep us informed so we can live vicariously thru you. Lol

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Nothing like some Vegas time being dressed I've had the privalge of doing it twice myself and it's great fun.
    Enjoy

Last time I was in Vegas it was 1988, have a great time. BTW, you are lovely. Love the dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Watch out normal's, Jen's on the loose. Can't wait for make-over pics.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Jen 2 good places to find other gurls is badlands salon in the commercial district and flex on Charleston. FLex has a show on Thursday night and I belive Tuesday night. Out with the normals you should be fine but probably not see other gurls. Both of the outlet malls north and south are safe south one is a little more friendly and it is mostly indoors, which is good since it's cold.

Banned Read only

Update #1

OK, back from dinner and I found a wine bar too. The wine bar was in a "cellar" so no people watching but dinner was in the center of the lobby area and nothing but people. My cross dressing was a "so what?" at best. No double takes, no hint of a care. Both my waiters were professional and treated me like any other human.

An interesting side note, there were four aussies sitting two tables away from me. They were having some vibrant debate about what to call "trans" people. They offered up Trans-feminine as a best guess then hit their phones for a quick Google search. Now, what is really funny is that by context, I know they are NOT talking about me! They didn't even notice me which is really the message. Dress for the time, location, event and as always when I go out .... noting happened.

Here's a little tidbit that's new: when I asked to charge to my room, each place asked for my ID and Room number. Each time I gave the waiter my ID I said, "This won't help a lot." No issues.

So tomorrow will be my first makeover an I am really curious what she can do. I'll post a picture when I am still fresh;-) She's coming at noon, so I need a day to night look without being drag. Hope she's good, because I am a rough canvas! And a thank you shout out to Michelle for the contact info.

Vegas is always a fun place, especially when all the expenses are paid for by the company.
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/

Have a great time. I really envy you, but I am happy for you. loved the dress.

Hi Jen who is going to do the make over if it is Amy,s tell her I said hi if holly is there give her my regards as well I have been out with them both on several occasions also if you go to Macy's at the mall down town they are very glad to see us and helpful have fun.

Susie

You might have the wrong Jennifer.

Jen

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I have to pack for just a weekend event I fly to, I have a difficult time staying under the 50 lb. limit. Even filling my carry on, Jenn!
    Vegas is easy because I can drive there and take more than I need. Much of which I end up needing!

Have fun. Just too bad you're not there during DLV in March or WildSide in May.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Hey Jen you look great. Hope you have a great time.
    If you want to get off the strip and see some nature go to Red Rock Canyon about 20 minutes outside Vegas.
    Amazing views out there.
    Have fun.
    Hugs
    Samantha

Jennifer, can't wait for your updates and experiences. All the best at the makeover and so, so jealous right now!

great dress, jen. you look great, girl! And love the journal so far. Looking forward to seeing the makeover results!

Jennifer, you look good as usual! Hope you have a great 4 days! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your updates! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I am jealous, have tons of fun and love the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Summer View Post
    Go over and have a nice romantic walk through the Venetian, it's gorgeous in there.
    Yes, the Grand Canal and the Shoppes (sic) therein is definitely to be recommended. Check out St Mark's Square (and get a photo!). And I just know that you'll check out "Rent the Runway"!

Reality Check
    I never made it as far as Vegas. Have fun.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hey, Jen. You're coming to Las Vegas at a good time. Winter, or what I call 40-60 season, is starting to wind down and the weather is going to be mild and sunny all week. And, this is the most guest friendly town in the world. And there's certainly a never ending parade of outrageous eye candy. Every resort is gorgeous and extremely welcoming to all of our guests. I've been here nearly 12 years and still haven't seen all of the resorts.

Have a good time and enjoy being lovely.

Capture.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The black dress is nice, but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your suitcase, and your mani-pedi, and your makeover... ha ha