Thread: Is it a gift or a curse?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is it a gift or a curse?

This is a very diverse community from very part time part dressers right through to Post op trans people. My question is aimed at everyone no matter what 'level' you are so to speak.

Whether you are a CD/TS/TV/TG/GQ/other do you see is as a gift or a curse? would you rather be a 'normal guy' or are you happy you have a feminine side no matter what that side is? Has 'she' enhanced your life or ruined it?

For me Becky is a gift, I have no regrets - I believe I am lucky to have a female side and to have experienced the things I have because I have her.
    Last edited by Becky Blue; 01-02-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec