Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage

Massage

Need advice. I'm going in for a massage tomorrow. I'm contemplating on going underdressed. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

As long as you don't mind having them see your pretty underthings, wear what you want. You will remove some clothes depending on the type of massage.

You can wear what you want, but above all, show the masseuse respect. For me this means going in guy mode. The last thing you want is for the masseuse to think there is a sexual connotation to this when they discover your female underwear, even if you mean nothing by it.

Tania, you bring up a good point. I have gone there before. I don't want them to take it the wrong way, at the same time I'm trying to go as little in guy mode as possible. Perhaps I should explain if she asks?

It's been a few years since I had a standing massage appointment every three weeks, but I always used to go fully dressed. It was no problem at all, at least with that particular massage therapist. I was up front with her when I made the first appointment, and was never an issue after that.

- Diane

Reality Check
    It would be much simpler to wear male undergarments than to try to explain to her why you are wearing pink panties. And as Tania pointed out, you don't want her to think there might be something sexual about it.

Aspiring Member
    If you must wear panties, I suggest very plain black or dark navy briefs. That way if there are any questions, you can simply retort that you find them more comfortable, or you can't stand cotton and prefer synthetics, or whatever. Avoid lace and overtly feminine colours.

Do as has already been stated just tell the masseuse up front and I bet every thing would be fine. Usually the truth why we do the things we do is accepted or if they say I would prefer you not do that then either don't wear them or find a masseuse that will.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    It's been a few years since I had a standing massage appointment every three weeks, but I always used to go fully dressed. It was no problem at all, at least with that particular massage therapist. I was up front with her when I made the first appointment, and was never an issue after that.

- Diane
    There's a big difference I think between going fully dressed and "Surprise! I'm wearing panties and bra!" If this is your first time with this massage therapist I would suggest going in drab the first time, then maybe you can talk to the therapist first and make sure they are ok with underdressing next time. You don't want this person to think you're there for a "happy ending" or anything.

Yep , I would say go fully dressed one way or the other . Me , personally , I have always gone to a masseuse as Mindy . Never had an issue because ,as Mindy ,they would expect me to be wearing girl underthings

Aspiring Member
    I'm usually fully undressed then draped for a massage. It makes it easier for them and one less thing for them to maneuver around. I did go for a facial once wearing pantyhose hose underneath. They had me get undressed under a blanket while doing the facial. I didn't expect it, but they started to massage my feet and it was obvious I was wearing nylons. I was en-drab. Nothing was said and that was 10 years ago.

I'm going to go as fully dressed as possible today. No wig and no makeup. My SO isn't ready for me to wear those yet. I will be open to the therapist and gauge her feelings. I do have the option to be fully nude but I'm not comfortable being fully nude in front of anyone but my wife. Let's hope all goes well today.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I have gotten a massage wearing black polka dot panties, stripped down to my panties, nothing was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania75 View Post
    You can wear what you want, but above all, show the masseuse respect. For me this means going in guy mode. The last thing you want is for the masseuse to think there is a sexual connotation to this when they discover your female underwear, even if you mean nothing by it.
    What Tania said!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Can someone explain to me why if your wearing panties someone will assume you want something sexual, isn't that a bit sexist?

I agree with you Leigh. Too much assuming, I think. The OP should wear what she wants and live with the consequences. There have been some good recommendations here, besides the side comments. If the OP wants to wear them for a thrill of shocking the Masseuse, which I do not believe she is doing, then she she should not wear them. Now, where is she getting the massage, body part or parts? if back, she will have to take off anything on top. Full body, then probably just down to underwear. Legs only, then pants and socks.

I got a full body massage. Before the masseuse left the room to allow me to disrobe, I was upfront with her about what I was wearing and if there would be any issues. She said " no, that what I wear is fine."
    She was very professional and I will be returning back to her.

I am glad you were open and up front about the situation.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    Can someone explain to me why if your wearing panties someone will assume you want something sexual, isn't that a bit sexist?
    I'll try to explain it to you - Many crossdressers get a sexual thrill from wearing women's panties. Some put on panties to pleasure themselves. You have been on this forum long enough to read about such activities.

I don't do this and apparently you don't either but some do. It may seem sexist to you, but it's reality to some.

Aspiring Member
    Krisi + LeighR: I reckon the first assumption would outright be "panty fetish", which is genuinely unsurprising from (my assumption of) a layperson's point of view. Lingerie, and especially fancy lingerie generally has highly sexual connotations regardless of context, doubly so when crossdressing can easily be viewed as a fetish (once again from my assumptions of a layperson's point of view).

The first time I got my belly laser ed I was underdressed. I had to open my pants to let her get down to my public hair. I told her about being TG and she totally wanted me to come in fully dressed next time. The girls in the office were blown away and loved it. Made me feel like one of the girls.

I say go for it and explain if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I'll try to explain it to you - Many crossdressers get a sexual thrill from wearing women's panties. Some put on panties to pleasure themselves. You have been on this forum long enough to read about such activities.

I don't do this and apparently you don't either but some do. It may seem sexist to you, but it's reality to some.
    Yes many do. However, I believe that the vast majority do not. You have also been on this forum long enough to have noted that only a few members here talk about that activity. Even if more partake in it and don't talk about it, it is still in the small minority. So, out there in the wild real world that knows so little about us and probably have never seen one of us, why would someone immediately assume that someone is wearing panties to a massage because they get off in them? Sorry, that does not make sense either. Now, they may see those undies and wonder about the wearer, so what. The masseuse will quickly find that their customer is there for the massage and not for a sexual exhibitistthrill and will readly accept their money and hope they come back and spend more. I think that we greatly over sensationalize things like this always looking for the negative, when in reality it really is nothing special.

Thank you Allie😊
    All I was thinking about was the tension in my back. The masseuse is fine with whatever I wear. I think most who go dressed are just thinking of the tension being relieved and nothing more.

I've had 2 massages while wearing panties. Basically they insist on you keeping your butt covered with the sheet which I did. I think the first one got a glimpse of them as she adjusted the sheet, she either didn't notice or didn't care because she kept talking away, she was really chatty. The second one was a couples and both the wife and I were in the same room.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    It's possible someone who knows nothing at all about CDding might assume that a guy in panties could be a sick freak.

Silver Member
    Years ago I was getting physical therapy. The therapist knew me and I wore panties and sometimes a bra. It didn't bother her. When she was working on my hip she told me she needed to reach my groin. I said ok, but was surprised when she slid her hand under my bikini panties. It was all professional. I also had a chiropractor and staff that were aware that I wore women's clothes.