Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Crossdress every day if everyone knew?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Would you Crossdress every day if everyone knew?

If everyone knew you were a crossdresser and had nothing to hide, would you crossdress everyday?

Given enough time and opportunity, I'd say it could escalate that far (like donating all my drab in a torrent of pink fog), but eventually I imagine many would have to walk it back.

But lets also keep in mind that your question relates to those within your circles- what about friends of friends? Friends of family? Complete strangers? It is an isolating behavior to an extent.

The scenario is that you are confident with your identity and accepted as yourself regardless of your attire.

Aspiring Member
    In the abstract, absolutely. In the real world, not gonna happen.

Why not?

Windshear, the OP said "everyone" that would be...everyone
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

@Lorileah, the whole planet? And the question is "if everyone knew", which has nothing to do with the level of acceptance, etc...
    I read the OP as intending for something more realistic.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Why not?
    Was this directed at my post?

No. Acastina.

I would have replied with quote but have been told by moderators not to do that when responding to previous post. You beat me and got between Acastina and me.

I don't think I would dress everyday, but I would definitely dress more, and go out a lot more than now.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Banned Read only
    Why not?
    I think you have to analyze the "why" question. "Why do you wear women's clothing to begin with?" That's the question I've proposed numerous times on this forum. It's not you like the colors, the fabric, etc. Why, if you like the fabric or colors compared to men's clothing, do you wear a bra? Most men do not have sufficient breast material to fill a bra. No?

Me? I find myself wearing women's clothing when there has been an up tick in my life of stress. There have been many times when I have had the opportunity to wear women's clothing and I forego the opportunity. Sometimes I have don a pretty dress..the works...and mentally it's not there.

So, no. Even if everyone knew I liked to wear women's clothing I would only choose to do so when my inner self felt the need.

Banned Read only
    Me too...Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Same here Karine...Today, my wife came home unexpectedly from work two hours early and as soon as I heard the garage door start opening, I knew I was busted. I just met her at the door coming in and admitted I was a cross dresser while I was in full femme mode. It was embarrassing and when she saw me she just said one cuss word that started with an "F". I was busted before when photos were found on our computer. I thought I had deleted the photos but they were still there. I actually think she will be accepting this time. Last time not so much and I ended up throwing my whole wardrobe out - clothes, boots, booties, tights, makeup - I mean everything. This time I think I'll get to keep everything and we'll have a long talk tomorrow or this weekend as to why I have cross dressed for so many years. I am actually feeling a lot of relief now that she knows the truth and I won't have to hide everything anymore. I think she'll be more understanding this time. No divorce proceedings will be happening here. She loves me too much to go anywhere close to that extreme. Now that it's out in the open, I do feel such a feeling of relief even though we haven't had our CD talk yet. Hope all goes well. I hope I'm able to explain everything in a way she'll be completely understanding of my desire to cross dress. I've been in the closet for so many years. I do all my dressing in the privacy of our home and I don't ever do it when she's ever home. I only go out in public to a move but not to the mall yet when she's out of town a couple of times a year when she's traveling for work...Wish me luck guys/girls....Scarlett
    Last edited by Scarlett398; 01-05-2017 at 11:45 PM. Reason: needed to add a word to a sentence

In my case, everyone knows, but I do not dress every day. Cross-dressing is more like a hobby to me.
    Cara

I crossdress every day already, and lots of people know. But not everyone. If everyone knew would I go 24/7? Yeah.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I definitely would not crossdress everyday, got no need and no desire to do it that often

Self acceptance is great, and "crossdress everyday" is different than "going 100%". I CD everyday more or less, but I do not CD 100% of the time. There are things to consider when going "all in" or 100%:

Obligations to Others
    For example, my SO is accepting, but it would go over well with her. I'm not placing any blame on her- I have my obligations to her which I am NOT reluctant to fulfill. I have a role in our relationship, I intend to come through for her like she has countless times for me.

Social Considerations
    CDing can draw attention to yourself, and thus some venues I'd argue would be inconsiderate. Overlap this with events where it would be bad for you to not attend, and you have issues.

Practicality
    Roofing in a dress, skirt, or even with unisex clothing? Men's clothing does have practical application.

So my answer would be, I already CD everyday that I feel like it, but going 100% is a Rubicon I'm not sure I'd cross.

Great question!

yes I dress everyday not all day but everyday and all night wake up in the AM very happy with my C forms on my chest but then I live alone
    hugs
    Ronda

Not every day, because of social issues, Yep that is a big line to cross and there are clothes that men wear to do mechanical work and such that require clothes that get dirty. So, Being able to be male and dress dab is okay,
    Part Time Girl

Even in the proposed scenario I wouldn't. I still like being a man and dress as one in the best possible way. However, I think I would dress more as I would definitely want to wear my business outfits to work.

I dress every day after work as it is, and that is how I would continue. The only difference would be being out in the open.

Yes. I would love to spend my entire life in feminine dress.

Aspiring Member
    If everyone knew *and* my wife not only accepted but supported it, yes I would. Actually at that point I'd probably just transition.

Yes I would...but in my occupation it wouldn't be so different than what I wear now! Can't throw straps, chains and binders in pretty frocks, can you?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I have known females that do mechanical work.

I have known females that do mechanical work.
    I know several females who do mechanical work of one variety or another, I work with some every day. Invariably, they do NOT wear stereotypical female clothing when doing so! One exception though - a very cute female computer engineer several years ago who preferred wearing skirts / dresses when making site visits. She kept a very stylish jumpsuit in her kit for any occasion when any heavy work was required! But she was the exception that proved the rule!

As for your original premise... No I wouldn't crossdress full-time. For me, crossdressing is a contrast to / escape from the 'everyday'. So, while I'd enjoy the freedom of being able to crossdress whenever and wherever I liked, once the initial pink fog had dissipated I crossdress when I felt like it but not otherwise.
    Last edited by Judith96a; 01-04-2017 at 06:23 PM.