Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Would you Crossdress every day if everyone knew?

Banned Read only
    I'll still keep things very private and respect her opinion on how she feels about the whole cross dressing issue. I will continue to dress only when she's away at work and never go out in public dressed while she's in town...When I am dressed as a girl, you can't come close to telling there's a guy in that skirt, top, those tights, boots, bootie, makeup, and jewelry...I wish you could see a few photos but still can't figure out how to shrink them to fit this forum...Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You're very pretty, Elle....Scarlett

When in the mood yes

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

When the desire hits. Yes. Completely. Would get rid of my male clothes and love every moment but then the desire recedes and goes away. I would then be out shopping for men's clothes. 😀 My wife was away recently, for 2 weeks I didn't wear a single item of male clothing.

If everyone knew I would do as I felt for my daily attire. Some days...or weeks...or months! lol That would be interesting experience if it were socially accepted if I would I get tired of it? I would expect so but like my wife says....only one way to find out!!

My first wife told my family and all my male friends. i thought i was going to die if anybody found out but guess what the true friends stayed friends. the others hated me and it took awhile before i could bring myself to accept that everyone new and i didnt die .lol but i didnt dress as much as i thought i would .i guess it was because of the kids . but now that they are all gone i want to dress all the time but wife cant stand so i dress outside of house .but i miss sharing this with others , my wife had a friend that help me dress but she passed away i miss her .

If everyone knew and the circumstances were right I would absolutely dress everyday.

I most likely would dress more. Like to change it up though. I would switch back and forth. Nothing like keeping people guessing

I'm pretty sure I would. Or at least combined male and female clothes as I would feel like it and put on some makeup and paint my fingernails.

I do now and everyone doesn't know, so there would be no difference.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Yes, I most likely would.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

If everyone knew, yes I would.

I don't think so I would dress based on the event of the day. And maybe who was attending.

As much as i would like to i still got to be my guy self at times .It just seems to keep a balance i need
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Aspiring Member
    In less than a heartbeat I'd be out 100% as Lily (rather than a case of "I'm actually James"), although I don't think my issue is of knowledge per se - although not doing things behind others' backs would be an excellent start. I don't consider myself to be crossdressing in any such scenario, although I roughly understand why it could, to the lay outsider, be seen as such. I've seen past the novelty of it all, but to be fair I cycled through most of the "stereotypical garments" quite early and decided stopping there didn't satisfy my needs enough.

If I live to see my parents' graves at all, I'm not sure if I'll have to pay my respects as the man they raised. Will I be crossdressing then? I should think so. Should I die young, it also remains a question for those who outlive me how I'll be remembered, or whether I'll be laid to rest in a mint-green gown or a white suit.

As it now stands, I've already said "... or boyfriend" in front of my family when discussing dating, although there was neither shock nor horror, at least compared to the first time I was caught having worn a skirt (I wasn't caught in the act, mind you) almost a decade ago. No positive act of acceptance anyway so far, and even less as regards the T in LGBT. My parents do wonder, however, why I am supporting LGBT causes where I'm not supposed to have any personal, vested interests.

In such a scenario I anticipate interning, graduating, dating and working as Lily rather than as James. While better than my current situation, that described in the song Bitty Boppy Betty (so apt it hurts) by Pink Martini would be, in this light, a shortchange.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 01-21-2017 at 12:12 PM.

In some form yes. Whether it be a full outfit or just a pair of cute panties

Lordy You are CUTE !! Have a great day.

Yes. I would love to spend my entire life in feminine dress.

Aspiring Member
    If everyone knew *and* my wife not only accepted but supported it, yes I would. Actually at that point I'd probably just transition.

Yes I would...but in my occupation it wouldn't be so different than what I wear now! Can't throw straps, chains and binders in pretty frocks, can you?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I put out the word to my neighbors that they might see me in a dress and heels- and I've gone out, so now I feel I am in the stage of 'everyone knows'- and I'm finding that I am just feeling freer to choose the exact clothing style that matches my mood. THis can be working man's clothes, or lightweight men's pants and a slightly feminine top, or one of my dresses and heels. WHat has happened is that as I let myself feel completely feminine, my emotional capacity came back to life, and it is present all the time now, so I am not driven to crossdress in order to find my softer side. Amazingly to me, who would have said not long ago that all I wanted was to wear dresses every day, that now I am finding times where the extra effort and the special messaging of skirts or dresses goes beyond what I want to say wherever I am going!

The term crossdressing is shifting in meaning for me- the 'line to cross' is blurring as I adopt clothes into my man's wardrobe, and give myself freedom as a man to feel the full range of emotion, and be tender, listening, etc.
    We are all beautiful...!

I don't dress every day now, so I don't think I would.

Silver Member
    I guess I do. I've worn fem clothes everyday for weeks now. It gets to be more functional than a thought. Over the years I would guess I dress the same as if I was a woman. I get up, get dressed and do what the day requires. Since I wear panties everyday I just pick a pair. Same with my bra, although I do think about the top I intend to wear. The rest is pretty much the same as what a guy would think about. Shoes, etc.

I probably would do but not all the time and not on my own. I'd need to be with fellow CDs or a female friend before I would even consider dressing every single day. I'd also have to build up an awful lot of personal confidence as well.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I definitely would dress IN PUBLIC more. Alone in my home I am dressed in some form all the time.

It sounds like fun and I probably would for awhile. But after awhile it would probably get boring.

If (biggest word in the dictionary) it didn't effect "normal" life ....without a doubt!