Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would you Crossdress every day if everyone knew?

Tina
    Yes I definitely would.

Yes without a doubt drab clothes are getting so uncomfortable by comparison, the joy of being dressed all the time would not fade away.

Aspiring Member
    I underdress every day, so I guess I already do to some extent.
    However, I guess we're not talking about just underwear.
    If everyone knew and was accepting, then probably about half the time, or maybe I'd wear a mixture of both.
    If everyone knew but were not accepting, then it would be much less often.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I like dressing all the time.
    I mostly dress in private, but I do dress incognito in public. If dressing was accepted, I would have no problem dressing how I wanted.

Maybe not everyday, but certainly more than half of the time

I would probably dress more days than not! I would at least wear makeup every day!

Simply YES.......

Absolutely! I can now dress as much as I choose at home with my SO who is newly aware and very supportive. Unfortunately, everyone knowing isn't going to happen. Long time CDer, new to this site. Looking for places I can go to express myself.

Aspiring Member
    Perhaps, I would, who knows.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

not sure about everyday but i would definitely do it more.

If people know is one thing, but if they accept is another. My wife knows, but doesn't accept (yet?), so I rarely get to crossdress as it is. Even if everyone else in the world knows, as long as she doesn't accept, then I don't do it much at all. If I have to choose, I choose her, hands down.

If people accept it, then I would surely do it, probably pretty often, whenever the mood strikes me.

Then there's support, which is more than acceptance. With support, I'd likely get far more serious about it, push my limits. Now we're getting into fantasy territory.

Moving one step further, we get to encouragement, in which I'd definitely get my limits pushed, to the point where I'd probably wear nothing but women's clothes. In fact, for me, I wouldn't want to stop there: if I were to present as a woman every day, I'd want to be one.

Coming down from the fantasy of it, realistically, I'd need and want to be male most of the time. If I really wanted to be en femme all the time, I would have made different choices throughout my life. I truly love being a husband and father, and doing guy things. The crossdressing for me is a fantasy, which in sober moments I realize I would not want to come true.

So in all likelihood, I really love to fantasize about being a woman, and I enjoy actualizing that fantasy at times by crossdressing, but in reality I wouldn't want to fulfill it. Dabbling is just fine for me.