Thread: Some more changes.

Some more changes.

I had an interesting day yesterday.

I went to visit a friend that knows about me and she has embraced a lot of my new normal. I've known this person for over 20 years.

The last time I visited with her was for New Years Eve. We went out and we all had a wonderful time. I hadn't done anything like that in YEARS.

Anyway, when she opened the door, she had to do a double take when she saw who I was.

I didn't have any makeup on and she noticed how much more feminine my face looks from a lot of the fat redistribution that has taken place over the past Month. She made me feel great with her compliments on how well I seem to be responding to the HRT so far.

Over the past Month, I thought I have been noticing little things with the fat redistribution. I know that I have lost some weight and regained some of it at the same time. But, since I see myself on a daily basis I do sometimes question what I am seeing in the mirror or ignore it altogether. My Family sees me every day and they are the same in that they don't really notice the changes from day to day.

It feels so amazing when you do see someone that does not see your changes on a daily basis and they give you so much positive confirmation.

Well, that's all for now. I thought I would share that. I hope everyone has a beautiful day.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

So wonderful and encouraging! Thanks for sharing!!
    Lori

That's awesome!
    It takes the minds eye awhile to adjust. I don't see my old face in the mirror anymore.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!