Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone make a video of themselves walking in high heels?

Reality Check
    Recording yourself as a woman helps way more than your walking in heels. Women walk differently than men even in flats or sneakers. They swing their hips, they hold and move their arms and hands differently and eve their posture is usually different. Get that camera out, put it to work and check the results. See what you need to work on.

Yep, done that. Filmed a lot of other stuff as well Just like Golfers filming themselves to improve their swing.

Aspiring Member
    Oh yes. A few years ago I video myself a lot of times. My goal was to see how I looked and how I could improve my feminine walk, mannerisms, etc. many times I was greatly impressed to see improvement every so often.

I've made a few videos myself. I walk around so I can get a different perspective of how I look and also to practice walking in heels. I think I walk better than many GG in my 5" pumps

Not yet.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have not, buy I might in the near future.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Spammer
    I got a bunch of videos and in the fashion district I see myself dressed and walking since there are mirrors everywhere. In Hollywood I can go and see videos of myself visiting shops.

Banned Spammer
    I have not as of yet but.............. I do have a tripod and a camera and.............. ohhhhhhhh this is going to be fun!!!! ny!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Martha, I made a few videos in the past and I was able to correct a lot of mistakes in walking, Mannerisms & appearances......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would suggest buying heels you can actually walk in. Few women wear 4 or 5 inch stiletto heels. I can walk all day in 3 inch heels. I think a lot of CDers overdo it when it comes to heels. Look around and see what women are wearing to work, to the mall, out for the evening to dinner, etc.

I meant to try doing this last night. I'm going to try putting my phone on the selfie stick, and then just rest it on my shoulder. That way I'll see how my hips sway, and whether I can keep the upper half from bouncing. Who knows, if I do it well enough maybe I can get a part time job as a cocktail waitress... LOL

-Geena

Click here for mine, first time out in the daytime too!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Something that I want to do,maybe one day.👠

I done it many times when I was learning how to walk in heels.

I would like to encourage all of you to make lots of videos walking in high heels!

Banned Read only
    Martha,
    Like Abbey guilty as charged, after a while my walk wasn't too bad but the fun part was you could hear the click clack of heels off camera !

The problem area isn't in the walk as much as the way we carry our upper body, I wore a top similar to your avatar and the movement of the bare shoulders looks very masculine. I find turning the wrists to face the front so the elbows tuck in makes the whole body and legs move more like a woman, just trying to swing the hips isn't enough.

I haven't either, but now I definitely will. Hope nobody takes my camera. This is going to be so funny. Brenda

Every time I buy a new outfit, I set up my camcorder and tripod and do a five minute recording while walking or dancing. This enables me to see if all of my movements are feminine. It also tells me whether a new girdle has any bulges and which type of girdle gives my figure the best hour glass figure.
    I have actually a few hundred hours of video and I find them essential to improving my look.

Good viewing.
    Jacqueline

Walking in heels or flats along with other feminine mannerisms, occupy a great deal of my time. I enjoy sitting in a shopping center watching the way women walk, move, sit, etc. while she shops. My wife is a tremendous help. I set up my iPad video and enjoy plain old, practice, practice, practice. I have to watch "over exaggeration". We watch the videos and critique. Yes, we laugh a lot, but it works for me.

yeah sure and not just for heels. like it's kind of good to see your self so you can learn to reduce the masculine mannerisms when you walk.

Silver Member
    No. I learned back in the 50s with my sisters. Also learned to dance backwards. I'm too old to wear the heels of today. Somedays I can't walk on flats.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Yes, I've made a few (hundred)!
    And, I finally got around to editing this one to share.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Like Carla, I started years ago to help general grooming and deportment.

It does help as you do fine tweaks each time you do a new video.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I read the thread and thought ,good idea ..? wow do i need work !!

I did this only once about a month ago. Praising myself, I think I walk pretty good in heels if they are comfortable. Heels that pinch my feet, not so much.

Critiquing myself, my posture is the main problem. I have to concentrate on keeping my elbows close to avoid that ape man posture! I'd also look more fem with my upper body leaning back a bit rather than forward. Hips don't sway, but I'd be afraid of over exaggerating that at this point.

I also advocate walking heel to toe. It's more natural than stepping toe to heel. Next, I'll have to make walking videos with different heel heights (including flats).
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder