Thread: Sometimes, I need more

Sometimes, I need more

Most days, I'm dressed to some degree usually wearing panties, pantyhose, a skirt and flats (I work from home). And if I go out, underdressing with panties and pantyhose under my pants. I'm very comfortable with that degree of dressing, but today I really needed more. This snowy day after a hot bath and shaving my legs, I slipped into a bra and forms, heels, wig, makeup and my new spring loaded hoop earrings. I feel natural in a skirt and pantyhose, but being all dressed up today I'm exuding femininity. I only wish I could get my nails done! Does anyone else dress partially on a regular basis and occasionally dress completely? And if so, is the feeling exhilarating?

One other thing... I've been tanning wearing panties, but wearing tights under my pants going in and out. Undressing and dressing in the booth and tanning in just my panties is something I really enjoy. I wish I had the nerve to tan in a two-piece bathing suit resulting in feminine tan lines.

Cheers to all of us on this forum who enjoy their feminine side.

Mary

Banned Read only
    I'm an all or nothing dresser, although I forego the makeup. That's too much effort to apply and remove. I'm sure you have heard and read of the potential effects of tanning beds as relates to cancer. I've never ever heard a woman wanting to have a tan where it is so obvious she tanned with a bra or bikini top on. The women I know would rather have a totally even tan on their torsos. A cross dresser would like to not have "man tan" or "farmer tan" arms. But, to trade those for a bikini tan line?

Silly, I know but tan lines around my breasts just seems exciting to me.

I agree. Tan lines are hot

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I'm an all or nothing dresser, although I forego the makeup. That's too much effort to apply and remove. I'm sure you have heard and read of the potential effects of tanning beds as relates to cancer. I've never ever heard a woman wanting to have a tan where it is so obvious she tanned with a bra or bikini top on. The women I know would rather have a totally even tan on their torsos. A cross dresser would like to not have "man tan" or "farmer tan" arms. But, to trade those for a bikini tan line?
    I'm the same, Stephanie. All or nothing. Only, I put my "face on" in seconds!

I used to underdress when I first began dressing 18 years ago. But, that soon lost it's appeal.

I hate the man look of farmer's tan arms. In fact, my entire arms look bad if I don't wear long sleeved clothing. So, I solved that problem by making my own arm covers out of small tites!
    Here's an unedited photo wearing them. If I wear any top the edges don't show on my shoulders and I use gloves to hide where my fingers go thru the tites.
    IMG_3068 (640x480).jpg

Wearing arm covers and my suit, I never tan or burn!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-06-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't get to fully dress often. Most days I underdress and lounge around the house in a slip or cami and tap pants when it's warm enough. It keeps me some what satisfied but not the same as being totally made up.
    Tan lines: I love them. I think bikini tan lines are so sexy on men and women. Years ago I would go to the tanning solon and had a very nice thong tan. Now I just lay out in my back yard a few times a year but not enough to get a dramatic tan line. Like you, I've thought of having a bikini top tan line and have a couple, but haven't made that next step yet.

Most days I'm "out" being an Uber driver I wear mainly female clothes, underwear, tennies, jeans, sweaters that are kinda unisex. Then add a nice pretty feminine infinity scarf. Only dress completely including makeup and wig on infrequent occasions.

Reality Check
    Tan lines on your chest would be pretty hard to explain to anyone who doesn't know about your hobby. I figure that when I'm dressed, I can't see my chest so tan lines mean nothing to me.

Farmer's tan, now that can be a problem. It's one reason I don't buy sleeveless dresses or blouses.

Last summer, I had tan lines from my bikini and wow they looked good.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    The best way to keep a farmer's tan under control is lots and lots of high-spf sunscreen from the t-shirt line down through the hands, then taking every opportunity to expose the upper arm and shoulder to sunlight without any sunscreen, at least if you tan as I do. I worked outdoors the past few summers and just rolled my work t-shirt's sleeves up whenever I could. I love sleeveless tops, so it's a priority for me.

Right now its cold in Austin Texas, i love it i can wear my bras under my shirt and no one knows love it of course i wear panties every day but to be able to wear my bras wow!i drove across town and my shirt was low enough that you could see my bra if i bent down of course i did alot of bending lol

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I wear my wife's bikini when tanning. I also love the tan lines on my chest

A few years ago I was lucky to be working at a very secluded location and with the owners away on holiday I took the opportunity to work all day in just bra and panties. Not thinking I just got on with what I had to do but when I got home and went to take a shower I was shocked to see I had inadvertently given myself tan lines.

I don't dress on the weekend for my wife. Or at work, I do under dress on the weekend The rest of the time I dress 100% I also dress for bed.
    Angie