Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did it!

Eventually I hope to gain the courage to leave the house dressed on a regular day or night. I've only ever done so for Halloween.

I'm glad your experience went well.

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    I hope this doesn't break any rules but here's the outfit I wore!IMG_0222.jpg

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    That's awesome. I have left the house recently but wore a men's jacket so my neighbors wouldn't see the red satin top I was wearing as I walked to my car. I have bad enough problems with one neighbor as it is, don't wanna fuel the fire.

You look great, Michelle!

My boyfriend will walk his dogs behind his house in a dress or skirt and women's top (he doesn't wear a wig or makeup). It's duplexes close together, so a lot of backyards together there. He'll do the same walking to his car in my neighborhood. I so love that confidence and courage. It's beautiful!

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    That's fantastic! Gabriella I need a girlfriend like you! Someone I can be 110% myself with

Congratulations. Nice outfit to blend with.

SJW and Proud of It! Christina D's Avatar
    "Not that passable" my butt! You look amazing! I'd never have the confidence to wear those short shorts.

Congrats on your first time out. It seems like it's little trips like this, not necessarily the grand outings to crowded public spaces, that are the most fun, rewarding, and affirming. Just living is where is at. I'm looking forward to reading about more of your outings.
    "I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?/What I've succumbed to is making me numb/Oh I'm just a girl, my apologies/What I've become is so burdensome/Oh I'm just a girl, lucky me/Twiddle-dum there's no comparison" - "Just a Girl" by No Doubt

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

Well done Michelle!

I went out last Sunday for a walk wearing a short skirt and with leggings and knee-high boots. It was raining a little so I was wearing an anorak but I passed a number of people without any comment, I even stopped in at a local shop on the way home and the assistant was completely normal about it.

Here's to many more trips out for you.

Good For You Miss Michelle! Happy New Year! You Look S T U N N I N G !

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Cheli View Post
    That's fantastic! Gabriella I need a girlfriend like you! Someone I can be 110% myself with
    I wish that for all of you.

Good for you! The first time is always hard but it feels great to be out dressed

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That's awesome Michelle!

And the more you do it, the easier it should get; though it gets easier to venture out, there can still be some nervousness at times.
    That's how I can still get anyways.

I love the neck piece!

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Aspiring Member
    Cool. Well done! My first few outings were under cover of darkness, so you were braver than me.
    I could never get away with that outfit outdoors!

A great feeling though, isn't it? Especially when people either don't notice or are indifferent.

Congratulations Michelle! Always happy to read about one of you girls going out for the first time. I would love to do that someday.

You go Girl, well done!! it is one of the most amazing feelings in the world, the only problem now is you have been bitten by the bug and won't be able to stop
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec