Thread: Long Time

Long Time

Hi
    It's been a long time since I last visited this website and posted something. I just wanted to get reacquainted with all of you; and say, "hi!" I've gone through so much. I just noticed I joined here over five years ago. I can't believe it's been five years! WOW! That's a long time. I've gone through so much and so many things have happened.

I've gotten to the point where I'm about 95% complete with my transition. I recently had SRS via Orchi and I am starting to feel better after over a month of healing and difficult recovery. I had so many problems following that procedure, including developing an infection and having to go to the hospital. It was quite a bit different than I expected. However; I'm much better now, and starting to feel like "my old self," again.

I still want to have full vaginal-plasty surgery, which for me will complete my transition. I know some will say you never really finish... life's a journey and so is transition a life-long one at that... but for me, it will be done. I might still have a few things physically performed on me (contemplating breast augmentation) and I will always have to take estrogen (I'm guessing) and there might be this or that needed physically along the way as life goes on; but my transition from male to female will be complete as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway; I thought I'd post here tonight and hope to get reacquainted with you all again. Please feel free to comment or write to me PM if you like. Hope everyone is doing o.k. and not too stressed out.

Paulette

So glad you're feeling great now, Paulette. Don't stay gone so long this time!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Gold Member
    Welcome back Paulette! It only takes a month away from this place for it to be changed, so it seems it is time to start over.