Thread: When I slip, I pay

When I slip, I pay

The other night I went for a drive in which I have been doing a lot of lately because I'm addicted but that's another story. I had just drove around for a few hours and it is just so relaxing, much better then staying at home and watching recorded soap operas all night.
    I messaged my wife to see who was home because depending on who was home it would make the difference how much I would have to dress back, and she asked if I could pick her up a coffee.
    I went to a drive thru coffee shop, I took off the wig and earrings and put on my jacket and a young kid working there handed me the coffee and when he handed me the change, he did it in a half ass manner, almost throwing it at me and the wind blew it out of my hand. WOW! I open my door and look down and I found a 5 dollar bill but where did the 10 go. I look down at myself and my wrap-around dress is totally open all I see is glowing white slip and now I can't get out of the car.
    With a line up behind me I now pull into a parking space I try to put myself together trying as fast as I can to put my jeans on. I get out of the car and I hear my name, the car behind was my wife's friend with her daughter, she made a comment that she seen the money fly out of my hand and that they have all bone head teenagers working there. As she was talking all I'm trying to do is zipper up my coat because my pink top and my 36c 's are on display, and I never had a problem with that zipper till that night. I didn't get to close because I was wearing makeup and told her I have to go find my ten dollars, and praying it was dark enough that she didn't get a good look.
    I was looking around outside and when there was a break I was going in between the cars, I told the kid to give me 10 dollars because it was his fault, he said I would have to come inside and deal with the manager. Under the situation I was in I looked around alittle more and decided to leave. I was alittle upset but I was more concerned about what my wife's friend seen, I then make my second mistake, I go put in gas. Im putting my card in and it's not working, the worker tells me over the intercom that I would have to pay inside, no problem right, I'm dressed anyway. I go inside and it's busy in there as I'm walking out the door I hold the door for a women to go in and as the door was closing a see a reflection of my back side, I take a better look and I guess because I put my pants on so fast at the coffee shop the straps of the wrap-dress are hanging down and the dress and slip are all gathered up at the top of my jeans. I look back at the people who wear behind me in line I didn't see them acting strange, so who knows. Then my mind went back to the coffee shop as I was going in between cars to look for the money if anyone saw anything.
    I now get home upset about the 10 dallors and what had happened and I'm taking the garbage out, I had both hands on the garbage and I could feel the dress unraveling from behind, at this point I really didn't care, I now feel the dress down to my knees. Well the perfect ending to the night, the lady across the street who smokes 1 cigarette a week is now outside smoking and staring at me. I wave like nothing's wrong and walk back in the house with the dress almost all down.
    My wife always told me that when it comes to my dressing things don't click for me, that I can't buy a break, it always has to be done the hard way.
    I told her as soon as I slip I pay the price instintly, she told me to look on the bright side, when bad things happen they usally come in threes, I lost ten dollars, her friend seen my boobs, the people in line seen my dress and slip, and the lady across the street seen your dress. I told her that's more then three things, like she said when it come to my dressing it always come the hard way. My wife told me that I have to except that when I walk out that door I'm taking chances. Well that was my night, anyone else have an exciting night like mine.

Platinum Member
    You're right. Being caught half in and half out can be embarrassing. Not much you can do about a careless teen. But you could think about just not switching back. Once you, it may well prove less stressful,
    with fewer complications if you commit to going all in.

LOL Mari, wow but hey if you were dressed. you should have that wig on and the kid might have been better. Now when I am out I only have the clothes that I am wearing. So I would have to own it and The kid at the coffee shop would have called you mam.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    ROTFLMAO !!! What happened to the $1s in change?

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, If it wasn't for bad luck, You wouldn't have any luck at all ! ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Maria I give up you win the worst "Go For A Drive Award". I don't think many can top that one. Loved the story and laughed. Maybe it should be a comedy show.

Maria, that's quite a story. On, the up side, you made it home, your wife is understanding, now all you have to do is breath.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Blue Orchid: Where do I sign? .

Maria: In this case, because of the presence of your wife's friend, I would say you dealt with the situation as best as could have been reasonably expected... but you didn't know she was there until you had chosen your course of action. So that part was lucky. -$10 is never nice, though .

If you would have chosen to have stayed femme, you would have had a more successful and dignified excursion, you would have been able to have exited the car quickly enough to have had a chance at rescuing the $10, but you would have definitely been out to your wife's friend now.

In the absence of your wife's friend, however, ( or any other acquaintances [but whose presence or absence you would have no way of knowing about] ) . . . who knows? .

On the positive side, your next excursion is likely to be perfect, and it will be even sweeter when it is .

Wishful thinking Lydianne

Well, I do hope for the best for you, Maria . I'm going to do a rain dance, and I'll need some volunteers: One to do a fire walk, one to do a seance, one to sacrifice a high heel, one to do an intervention.... Then, Maria, you come back here and tell me that your drive went well, OK? .

But seriously, you've had good excursions before; you'll have them again. I remember a write-up from you where your wife asked you to pick something up. You went into the shop, but you didn't realise your jacket didn't cover your lace top and your necklace. You got complimented, if I remember correctly. You were really happy after that one. There is reason to be hopeful, right?
    Last edited by Lydianne; 03-18-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Banned Read only
    lucky it was only $10. I pulled into a spot to go into a Target. I opened the door and there it was: a crisp $50 bill. I did not see anyone in a dress searching for it. Maria, it could have been worse.....rear ended on the way home....a block from your driveway. Next time carry smaller bills.

Wow, what a story, Maria!

Despite all this happening around St. Patrick's Day, I guess the luck of the Irish wasn't with you after all that night (yeah, yeah, I know from other posts here that you're actually of Italian heritage, so that likely explains it).

Murphy certainly was working overtime that night, but cheer up - it could also have been a lot worse. That horrific day is mercilessly done with now, and hopefully just a distant memory at this point. Tomorrow is a new day with the promise of a fresh start.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I'm sorry, but it really was an amusing story the way you wrote it. It could easily have been a three stooges skit. Thanks for sharing.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Funny, your second sentence talks about how relaxing it is for you to take a long drive. You have a curious definition of "relaxing".

ROFLMAO.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!