Thread: First Event 2017

First Event 2017

It is just 3 weeks away that First Event will be held in Marlborough MA at a new venue. It is a great time for our community of the Northeast can gather and enjoy the company of friends, old and new, as well as attend many formal activities and workshops !
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I wish I could go it always seems to fall on my wife's bday, while she loves to get dressed up this isn't something she is interested in doing on her bday.

I'd love to go to this sometime but it's just a week after our Invasion event in Detroit.
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

I've never been and I know that I can't this year either. Besides, in my DADT relationship, this would be a very big issue. So I will say "Have fun!" to everyone who is going.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I am probably going to head up there for a few days, got offered a room and a ride, how can I say no to that LOL...but I will still play it by ear with the weather, FE is famous for its bad weather , if anyone is in need of a makeover, scarlets makeovers will be up there, and my roommate Heather is helping her do all the makeovers, if anyone is interested in getting a makeover up there let me know and i can put you in contact with them , slots are almost gone xoxo
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 01-09-2017 at 03:56 PM.

I've registered for the Friday and Saturday workshops. (Homework from my gender counselor. ) I was only ever at one of these and it was a decade or more ago so I'm looking forward to see what it's like now.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

A true newbie here going with support of SO Thurs and Fri. so very excited and nervous.