Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urge to Crossdress

Junior Member Jennifer Michelle's Avatar
    I split my time between going to School in North Chicago, but I am originally from Indiana

Urge to Crossdress

I know this question has probably been repeated in some form or fashion, but do you notice your urge to crossdress as constant or does it go away and periodically return. I thought my urge temporarily went away in undergrad, but it has returned with a vengeance in professional school. What about you ladies, what are your experiences?

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Jennifer the feelings come and go through the years.
    You never know when the pink fog will strike.
    Just try not to purge your femme things when the feelings slack off.
    They will most likely return and you'll be starting over from scratch.
    I think the feelings get stronger as you get older, they did for me anyway.
    Hugs
    Samantha

My "urge" has never waned, but I have had periods of inactivity due to early purges and also because of various situations beyond my control.
    Some of these were family related, some educationally related, some work related. The constant was my inner feelings.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

There is very significant scientific evidence that has been proven to accurately predict the precise time where your desire to crossdress will occur and how strong it will be. Sadly though it has not been discovered yet.

Nobody can explain when the desire will flow and ebb. It just does. If you spend too much time attempting to figure it out I believe you will just become more confused. However if you do figure it out please let us know.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

For me the urge is there constantly, it really gets stronger when I'm stressed out.

Junior Member Jennifer Michelle's Avatar
    I split my time between going to School in North Chicago, but I am originally from Indiana
    I'm noticed that as well Stephanie when I get stressed it definitely seems like my urge to dress is amplified and more recently when I stop and visit my parents back home the urge creeps back up again. I notice wearing high heels in my room seems to lessen the urge to dress fully though oddly enough and having my toenails painted seems to help as well.

Sometimes it's the little things that help. But nothing compares to doing the whole thing.

It definitely ebbs and flows for me. As Samantha has said, don't purge when the feeling ebbs, I found this out the expensive way, the tide just surges back in.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Silver Member
    Welcome to this fabulous forum, Jennifer (another Jennifer !!).
    Tell us a little more about yourself. That info will always be of value to the girls who may be trying to help you, and if you will, your state, county or city as there may be seasoned ones nearby to get to know.

"Urges" come and go for me all the time. I just got out of a real thick pink fog, but now I don't have any desire or do I want to dress at this point of my life.
    The bad part right now is that during my pink fog I ordered some boots online, they came and they were a little large so I sent them back for a smaller size and the new pair finally arrived yesterday, but I haven't even tried them on.

Surely, it's a question that's been asked before, Jennifer, but it's still a good one.
    For me, it certainly ebbs and flows. If there's a pattern at all, stress will often put me in the mood to "get pretty", but it's far from consistently so. Then again, I'm under-dressed most days anyway so... I don't know. I'm so confused!

For me the feelings are never too far below the surface.

Urges to dress for me have come and gone over the years, coming back stronger each time. I learned quickly not to purge, just store away and when the pink fog rolls back in I can pick up where I left off. Granted purging has been a blessing in disguise as my wardrobe got better each time lol

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    The desire is there constantly, and seems to be getting stronger as I get older. Only circumstances prevent me from spending much more time dressed.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Aspiring Member
    The urge never really goes away. But the intensity vary, seasonally & stress levels. Funny thing the urge is strongest when stress levels are at the highest & the lowest.
    Sara.

My urge comes and goes. There are times when I want to dress every single day. Other times its weeks between. Of course I've got a great situation here at home with a very understanding wife and I can dress every day. So its just up to me as to how often I do. Right now I'm in a stage where I only dress if there is nothing else on the calendar.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I am always under dressed but if I go for a week without more my head gets all pink foggy very quickly.

Here is the truth of the matter. If you are a CD, you will live your entire life a CD.

Now, you may go very long extended periods of time not dressing. But it never goes away.

If you can manage it, good for you! The urge, the curiosity, the interest never goes away. It will eventually rear its head some time in your future. It is completely different for every single girl here.

I am 55. Went very long stretches of time without the urge. But it was planted in me (best I can tell) at the age of 5. The best way to manage it is to get buried in life, whether that's kids, your career, etc... It eventually caught up with me and now I go out dressed as a woman 2-4 times a week. Learn to embrace it as soon as you can and then see what that all means for you. Good luck!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I found the urge passed away for many years but returned recently.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn, I have been in this program for over 69years now and it has never gone away......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    For me it's more of a mood swing. There are times when I want to express my feminine side and there are times when I just want to be me. In short, Michelle is a PART of who I am not my whole life.

Jennifer Michelle-
    Much like you,I started about 14 years old,sneaking into mothers closet&trying on her dresses,and shoes,after she left for work,in the morning.She had a mirror on the back of her door,so I could see how I looked&I would wear one of her wigs.Over time,I
    got bold&secretly lifted a fresh,unopened pkg of pantyhose out of her drawer&sat on her bed&carefully put them on,the feelings were electric,of those soft,silky pantyhose covering my legs&I would pick out one of mothers good outfits&finally stepped into a
    pair of her heels&looked at myself in the mirror.I liked the feelings&soon I was dressing in her short mini skirts&her silky soft blouses&her blazers,my favorite being her double breasted&I practiced walking around the house,with the drapes&windows&doors
    locked,in her 3-4 inch heels&sat at her makeup table&tried on her many wigs.I soon moved on to her good pantsuits&skirtsuits&we are about the same size,so I don't know if she ever suspected or she was just in denial.One day I found a French Maid costume
    in her closet,which I promptly wore/w black pantyhose&her heels.I loved it&I kept it a secret,to this day&everytime I look at a beautiful woman in skirt&pantyhose&heels,I immediately want to rush home&dress.Tell me more about yourself!
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

when I was younger I would say it was my time of the month as I got older it just stayed all the time the urge is always there
    hugs
    Ronda

I find my urge to dress when I'm the less stressed and again I guess the most stressed. If I can keep my life in the center between those two I think I could just wear my panties and never dress again, unfortunately life has its ups and downs. As life starts in one direction or the other I find that I start reacting by not just the panties constant, it's the the panty hose, then the heels, then the dark red lipstick, ( if life doesn't stop its journey and my disposition turn towards the norm ) it's then a full blown dressing time. This may last for several days or weeks till the pendulum swings to the center. Then it's my boots, wranglers, shirts, and usually a cap or hat. Wife knows something is bothering me by how drastic the dressing becomes. I mentioned my panties as my constant. I usually wear them daily as I find they feel comfortable and they keep me in tune with my body.
    I know this sounds dang weird but that's just the way I see my dressing has been going. I'm in my 60s and this has been happening since early childhood when I played in my moms hats, makeup, felt how smooth her slips, hose, girdles, and how her lipstick felt on my lips.

I have noticed that when my cognitive ability is at it's highest, I don't have the urge. In other words, the more brain fog, the more pink fog. Interestingly, even without the urge, I still dress some.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.