Thread: I almost done it.

Aspiring Member

I almost done it.

This morning I decided to get dressed as a woman, after taking a shower and shaving my body. I proceeded to get dressed as a woman, I even glued on my silicone breast inserts. After donning panties, next came coffee color pantyhose, black woman's slacks and black heels. I then preceded with my makeup, sprayed some perfume, took a woman's pull over sweater, loaded my purse up, put on a woman's long wool coat. I walked out to my vehicle, changed shoes to flat men's that could pass for women's, changed coats to a men's added a ball cap and sun glasses. I drove to a grocery store got a few items, I then drove to a park and changed back into my woman's coat. Removed the ball cap and put on a wig brushed it out, applied blush and another coat of lip gloss. Put my clip on earrings on and changed back into heels. I drove home as a woman and it felt wonderful. I can see myself going out dressed completely as a woman in the near future without any drab attire to change back into. I am in the process of letting my hair grow out and want to go to a beauty salon for dye, style and a manicure. If it gets below my ears I also want to get my ears pierced. That is my goal for 2017.

You didn't almost, you did.

Aspiring Member
    Except for the ball cap, men's coat and sun glasses. I'm sure there was no mistake in seeing I was wearing a woman's top and woman's slacks. Next time I want to be wearing woman's shoes, coat and no sun glasses.

Congratulations on your achievement and yes it does feel wonderful.

Most of us have gone out a little bit at a time, building up our confidence and becoming more comfortable with going out. Keep taking those little steps and you'll be surprised just how far they'll take you.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Hi Sharon, I like you target for this year and congrats and being out and about, no almost about it
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Not almost, you did! Small steps a little at a time! Sounds like you have a plan, now work the plan! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I would reverse the order of changing but that's just me. I go out to the car underdressed because I don't want the neighbors to see me en femme. Sunglasses to hide eye makeup is something I thought of doing, but it could also look suspicious. Lightly tinted sunglasses might be better?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder