In both real life and in Media ?

For those of us who are older, and before the internet there were few and far oppurtunties to see guys dressed as women so at least for me everyone of them sticks in my mind. I will only mention a few and hope you will share yours . Do others have strong memories like mine.

The one thing that never changed was that all the situations were comical and the women I was with found it way more amusing than the men.

The First was going to see the Vienna Boys choir with my family. After several fun skits almost half the boys came out in pretty peasent dresses, petticoats and wigs and proceeeded to sing and dance around like silly girls ! the audience loved it and it was my sisters favorite part of the show. I was jealous of how cute the boys were in their dresses.

The second was attending a popular TV game show in LA called " Truth or Consequences " in person with my family and crazy Aunt Ann.

Anyway everytime the show started on TV when they panned the audience they were all laughing Histerically espcially the women. But they would never show what they did to get the audience so worked up.
When the curtins opened two men from the studio audience were on the stage in robes accompanied by the pretty display models (picture Vanna White), with suitcases in front of them. The audience was told that the fastest one to get dressed would get $100 and the other $50 When the horn was blown the men took off their robes to reveal they were in white briefs that looked more feminine than masculine. When the suitcases were oped by the models it became clear to everyone that they were filled with beautiful Feminine clothing. Starting from the top with the minimal help and guidence from the models the men raced to put on Lacy Stuffed Bras, squeezed into Panty Girdles ( my mom's girlfriend Ann's favorite part) put on stockings and attached them to the garters, stepped into a beautiful silky & lacy Full Slip, put on heels, stepped into and were zipped into a feminine dress, put on a Jackie O type hat and had to grab a purse and walk to the other end of the stage. Ann said it took all of about 4 minutes but was the funniest thing her and her girlfriend had ever seen, she said it was so fun to see men have to put on and wear women's things! My sisters and mom thought it was terribly funny and loved the story, my dad and I were not as convinced. Our reaction was noted by mom and for several minutes the ladies attempted to get us to try the "The Suitcase Race" But my dad would not go for it. So everytime I watched the show I wondered if they used that skit ever again ?