My daughter came to visit for a week over the Holidays. My accepting and very encouraging wife decided -unilaterally- that she would clean out my closet, pack my clothes into a VERY large suitcase, and store it in the garage. Apparently, she was concerned that my ultra-PC, LBGT friendly, daughter would snoop my closet and out me. I had figured that if my daughter was going to snoop my closet, she would meet Joyce! Well, one must pick one's battles and I let my wife carry the suitcase into the garage and stow it. I did not offer to help, though.....

I've been busy, and have not had a chance to rehang my clothes until today. I flipped open the suitcase and noticed that she had folded everything nicely. Thank you! As I laid the clothes on the bed, I noticed that all of those nice clear hangers for dresses and the clear hangers with the clips for skirts/slacks were not in the suitcase. It took me a long time to accumulate those! I looked in my closet and instead of seeing my cherished hangers, there were regular, old white, guy clothes, plastic hangers. I looked in my wife's closet and EVERYTHING she owned was on my cherished hangers! THIS MEANS WAR!

I didn't say a word to her. I decided to let here think she scammed me. Instead, I logged onto AMAZON, ordered 100 of the dress hangers, 48 of the slack/skirt hangers, and the rubber anti-slip hanger accessories. They will be delivered in two days or better. Then, I will hang up my clothes properly. Any hangers I don't use will be hidden in the garage for future outfits. (Maybe I could resale them to Carla W. I suspect she could use them! ) When she figures out how I thwarted her diabolical hanger scheme, she'll have a good laugh.

BTW, I'm going to organize my clothes so that Joyce's clothes are in the front. That will make me happy! Being the ever thoughtful spouse, it will make it easier to pack Joyce up next time my daughter visits. I hope she remembers the wigs and shoe she missed this year!