Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

What did you get for Christmas?

Not what I
    got, but what I didn't!
    No male underwear! First time ever! Not that I got a bra and panty set, but this small step...
    Susann_Gardener

I got white drab male tee shirts. It was from a non-family member. I got Old Spice aftershave that I have been asking for for 5 years again from a non-family member! Now I would sooner have White Diamonds or something along those lines! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Not much, Im not really big into gifts, its more about family time.

Pretty in Pink

I got a 2 pack of microfiber panties,some cute toe socks, some everyday pink socks,a pedicure set with pumice stone and scraper,a nice makeup brush set,some new nail polish and remover,a purple jogger set with flare legs,a dri-fit shirt to wear under the set,a fleece jacket,a dress coat,some black and tan dress boots,a pair of red flats,some dressy leggings,lip plumper and nude lipstick,and a awesome used but really good shape coach purse with lots of pockets inside. I've dressed all my life been married 21 years always had my wife's blessing, but since our only child is out of the house my dressing has progressed and this is the first year that I've ever got anything fem at all for Christmas. I love my wife and she loves me. I'm blessed in many ways. Our son had a great Christmas and our family's were togather. P.s. a after Christmas promise from my wife is that we get matching heart tattoos just inside our panty lines. I'm still up in the air about that lol. I love these fun threads I hope everyone had a great Christmas too. Xoxo xoxo

Christmas was indeed a pleasant surprise.
    Currently in a type of DADT with the S.O. She knows, doesn't mind wearing around the house, still trying to understand, etc.

But my wonderful wife bought me some panties (very nice with laced trim; my favorite brand); and new leggings. I made a joke about "a new dress" in the stocking, she brushed it off as "ain't happening" (at this time). She's coming around. A sign of "true love".

Of course I couldn't let Christmas pass without sending a little gift to Ilene (by myself). Still waiting on a pair of cute grey suede ankle boots to go with those new leggings. New Years make over soon to follow.

Been a great Christmas. Did it all; had the family, kids and grandkids. Went to the symphony. Parties. Went skiing. Went caroling. We're having a blast. Pray that you all are doing the same. Christ's peace be with you.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I got Lana Mae Christmas gifts. They are under Christmas gifts in Clothing etc section. What is funny my daughter said it was too late but she wanted to get Lana Mae something for Christmas! (She does not want to see daddy in a dress!) Then she followed with there is always your birthday! Neat! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My wife bought me a nice clutch purse, not too formal, not too casual kind of an in between style. 3 makeup brushes, and a brush case. Also received a mens shirt but its nice getting gifts for both my male and female sides.
    Rebecca Bas

Banned Read only
    Throughout the year my wife and I buy whatever we want, when we see it. There have been too many years when I've been asked by our kids Dad, what do you want for Christmas? only to be told later "When we got to the store (months later) it was already sold! Ugh! Sigh! I'm more into getting gifts for my wife and kids.

For me! Stephanie bought herself on Christmas Day on eBay another dress by Apt 9. It should be here by New Years.

I've been really generous to myself I've bought a cocktail dress, two skirts, skorts, ankle high heel boots, a poncho, a long cardigan, a turtle neck top, four pairs of tights and a pair of over the knee socks.

Aspiring Member
    A grey canvas shoulder bag. Which, by all accounts, is awesome.
    A blue short-sleeved men's shirt. (In all due fairness, I'm mostly closeted, including and especially family. I'd be shocked to receive a make-up set from them of all people...)
    For a belated Christmas I'm shopping for luggage for myself, out of pragmatic necessity.

I got makeup. And encouragement to keep practicing. : )
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

I bought myself 2 pairs of high heels, a new dress, wig and breast forms.

Well I didnt get anything "feminine", and I hadent expected that either. But I got a very nice tool for cutting valve seats, and Im very happy with that. I am lucky to have a very supporting wife, and there is a right time for everything, but Christmas is not the right time for that side of me.

Will shop for myself during the sales this week. I did get a nice tote bag in my school colors from my spouse.

My stepson was with his dad this Christmas and although my wife has bought me women's running tights I thought I would put something in my stocking that was a little more on the femme side than just black or gray tights that in this day and age are seen often on men who regularly run.

Santa had some capri length tights in my stocking. My wife kinda laughed a little when I "surprisingly" pulled them out. Later when she washed them she said "you know these are capris right?" I said "yeah, I kinda like that look better"

She responded "You know... these ARE really cute. You ok wearing these?"

I replied,"well the turquoise part will be covered by a shirt though." Nothing else was said about them.

EE305C0D-5CF6-4776-8567-FECB085A2A20.jpg
    59FC9B8D-310D-4560-AC98-BF3E8DC01F93.jpg
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Knives and socks (these items are listed in quantity order).

My sister bought me a black garter belt, with six suspender straps, with black seamed stockings. Also a dual electric breast pump, which I am using now.

My Wife bought me 2 tops and a night shirt from Dress Barn. Night shirt went back didn't have my size, but they did in hers.
    2 for 3 isn't bad.

My daughter, who doesn't know (I think), gave me a pair of warm fuzzy slipper socks for my always cold feet that are now missing - she says that mom told her that I didn't want something like that. Like others, my wife and I usually buy whatever we need/want throughout the year so Christmas is more about gifts for our daughter and our nieces, but my wife will buy things for herself that I wrap for her and will buy some things, usually sock, shirts and other essentials for me. This year was a little more comfortable on the present front than last year with less of a "If I buy him manly man clothes and Old Spice, he'll change" theme, but there was still the preemptive Men's body wash present.

Before Christmas though, I bought myself some new tall boots, slip-on sneakers and a warm fleece jacket.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

A Vera Bradley purse, a Va Bien shaper, makeup, and perfume...all special gifts from my amazing wife to Ms. Mandy

My SO bout me a fluffy PJ's and a pair of in/out boots that look like slippers. This year we had a small Christmas as we had to do an operation on one of our cats that cost a lot of money. So we kept our spending small.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Got to spend time with my grand baby #4. Pretty awesome little fella.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I got a christmas card off the missus! Looks like I'll have to treat myself in the sales.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

We didn't buy gifts for each other this year, I got something better. I spent the whole of Christmas Day fully dressed, wearing a favourite outfit of my wife's, full length skirt & top & borrowed a satin chemise which I love for nighttime. She asked if she looked as good in the outfit I wore (of course she does). I've plenty of my own clothes but it's nice to sometimes borrow after asking first.
    Best Christmas ever even if it was 104F / 40C

Aspiring Member
    She got the musician in me a chromatic harmonica. That was unexpected and pretty cool. She got the girl in me a soft cable-knit gray tunic-fit sweater. Comfy. I got her a fleece hoodie and a flyaway cardigan.