Thread: Estrogen Question

Estrogen Question

I have heard of transsexual women taking Estrogen and also some gay men take it. But I've honestly never heard of crossdressers taking it. Are there many that do?

I've seen a few say they would like to take hormones. I think in general crossdressers don't have much of a desire to make any permanent changes. So my guess is not many. I know for me that isn't one of my desires.

it's been discussed over and over here. It always ens up in a pissing contest. You can easily search the archives to find former discussions.

NB. This will NOT turn to a discussion of where to get estrogen or how to use it. I will refer everyone to the FAQs
    The following content is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the forum and will be deleted.
    The discussion of ANY herbal medication and any kind of supplements for ANY reason is prohibited
    The discussion of ANY over the counter medication for ANY reason is prohibited
    The discussion or recommendation of ANY online pharmacies for ANY reason is prohibited
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    For my crossdressing, it is certainly is not worth increasing the risk of possible health problems such as blood clots, liver and gall bladder problems. I can't see how estrogen would positively impact the fun of what I already enjoy with my crossdressing.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 01-10-2017 at 10:40 PM.

I have thought about it. It could be something that I would consider in the future. However, there are too many other considerations in my life right now. I'm a single father with custody of my boys. I am involved in Boy Scouts with them, and it would certainly raise an eyebrow or two. I wouldn't want to be the cause of any embarrassment for them. But... even then, it would require a lot of counselling and I would have to be certain that I'm 100% sure that I want to make permanent changes. It sounds good in my head.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Why on earth would a gay man who is not female identified take Estrogen?

[QUOTE=Lorileah;4048706] " It always ens up in a pissing contest. "
    yep , It does change the smell of your piss alright

Using estrogen; some will, most probably don't. It would take far too long using it for it to make any difference. You come across youtube videos of males who get hold of some type of female hormones, thinking they will just start taking it and grow breasts in a few weeks. They don't understand that it takes many years for genetic females to develop those figures, for most males who are still making their own testosterone, it will take, oh, a decade of constant use to catch up and still not get to look like genetic females do. Basically, it for Ts folks only.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    The same reason gay men get buttuck enhancements are do the "Tranny chaser chaser thing
    To get men are more men.sometimes its even gay4pay.
    Estrogen can help get some attraction of men.

Some CD's and dragqueens take estrogen if they need to compete in pageants,balls are perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate T View Post
    Why on earth would a gay man who is not female identified take Estrogen?
    Last edited by reinasblack; 01-11-2017 at 04:42 AM.

Reality Check
    First of all, it's going to be hard to get hold of "real" estrogen unless you steal it from your wife (or mother). They don't sell it in the drugstore and the stuff you see on the Internet isn't the same stuff a doctor would prescribe.

Are you going to ask your doctor for it? What excuse are you going to give?

Transsexuals take it along with other drugs for a reason. Crossdressers would have no good reason to be taking estrogen.