Three years ago my buddy (the same one that just came out to me) talked me into running with him. He had been bugging me for about a year to go running with him. So I finally gave in. The first time out was a disaster. I couldn't even run a mile. I think we walked most of the trail. I remember being a wet sloppy mess by the time I got back to the car. We did about two miles. I was really out of shape. I had started to gain some weight and didn't like how I was looking. I tried to convince myself that my boobs would get bigger, and that was ok. But that was a lie. I really didn't like it. So I kept on running.

As of 2016 I have ran in two Marathons, two half marathons, and about a dozen other races of varying length. I never in a million years thought I would love to run like this. I hated it when I started. Now I miss it when I don't.

As an encouragement, I have noticed that I really don't look bad in a dress. I add a little bit of padding where needed, but love how I feel and look. I look and feel more alive than I did before.

Has anyone else experienced this? What type of exercise do you do, and does being a cross dresser encourage it at all?