Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home Lingerie CD Only - No Wigs, Shoes, or make-up - Anyone Else?

Home Lingerie CD Only - No Wigs, Shoes, or make-up - Anyone Else?

I love to wear lingerie ... satin and tricot nightgowns, camisoles, pantyhose, tights, bikini bottoms, panties (that I wear all the time, everywhere), corsets, satin robes ... nothing that ever shows in public. However, I like the idea of being seen by a lover. Please tell me that I am not alone!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you have quite a fetish for lingerie.

That I do. I love the look and feel of it. Do you feel the same way at all?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Nothing as far as ladies clothes goes sets off any bells and whistles for me its just what I wear everyday.
    Just clothes to me and does not create a sexual pleasure.
    Totally OK if it does for you.

I only wear it for my gf. She would prefer it every time if it were up to her when being intimate. Drives her crazy. The only pleasure I get from it is mostly that it turns her on and what she wants me to wear. The lust in her eyes and how crazy it makes her is enough to get me going.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I hope you are happy as you are and wish you all the best! I was looking for responses from like-minded CDs, if they are out there.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, GenieGirl!

ok so I wont make you wait any longer, yes I own lots of lingerie, If I had a lady to show it off with yes I would!
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Thank you, Mykaa! That helps!!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, I too have an attraction to all things lingerie, especially nylon. Call it what you like, I enjoy it, I wear it, and it doesn't bother my wife one bit. I am discreet about it while out in the community.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Thanks for the feedback, Gillian! Glad for you your SO is understanding!

I also love all types of lingerie and really love when i wear it to bed with my SO.

Must be great, Kimberly! Lingerie is heavenly!

Not at all. It was lingerie that was my first attraction to crossdressing and I still love wearing it. Because I am in the closet even to my SO, my stash must remain rather small and lingerie fits the bill. I underdress whenever I can and I have shopped for dresses underdressed (I have a few). But for the most part, I will dress up in lingerie whenever I have the chance and enjoy being a sexy gurl at home. Like you, no wig - but I have experimented with a bit of make up from time to time.

I too love wearing lingerie and wear at least panties all the time. During winter months I also wear hose or tights with my panties most of the time. As for bras, I wear them all the time when I'm home and everywhere during winter when no one can see them. It is exciting to go to the supermarket wearing my bra, panties and hose under my male clothes. Unfortunately, I don't have a lover to wear this stuff for. Sure wish I did.

Lingere only sounds fun. I will occasionally take it a step further and wear a dress. Inside.

One of my favorite things to do is slid on a pair of nylons while my lover watches. Feels absolutely wonderful not to hide from the one person in my life that really matters.

Platinum Member
    Hi Private XDresser , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

What's not to love about Lingerie, That is something that has fascinated me all my life.
    I have a rather large lingerie collection although I love to totally fully dress up......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Years ago my mother said I was going threw a cross-dressing phase.
    In my younger days I was into the slips, nighties, panties and had quite a big collection of them.I purged them all.
    I still like foundation garments for curve appeal.
    The phase I'm in now is dresses.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I wear panties as my everyday underwear. At this point wearing panties alone is almost a non-event for me, and my wife. The last few days it turned cooler around here and I have also been wearing hose under my women's denim shorts (really short) and shapewear under a t-shirt while at home. One piece of shapewear has a built in bra but other than occasionally wearing that one I don't bother with a bra. Like you I don't wear makeup or a wig at home and I believe my wife prefers it that way, as do I. I like tight laced corsets for shaping and have worn one four or five times in the last two weeks for lower back pain (joking).

My wife is generally a good sport about me wearing these things around the house and last week walked up behind me while I was pouring coffee and casually mentioned that I looked like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader from the waist down (my shorts were white that day). I took that as a huge compliment. That said, our agreement is that all the clothes come off (except the panties) when entering the bedroom.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 05-11-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks for sharing, Stacey! It must be challenging to keep it all a secret. Where do you keep your CD items?

Hi Lilly, I am about to get my first bra, so I haven't tried wearing one under my clothes, yet. It sounds exciting, though!

Fiona, why do you say it only sounds fun? I love it myself!

Gilda, so happy for you that you have an understanding SO. Sliding on your hose in front of your SO must be wonderful!!!

Hi Blue Orchid, when did you start wearing lingerie and what was your first piece?

Hi Judy, I have tried purging my under garments only to later regret it and buy more. I don't go out in public, but a dress sounds interesting. Do you buy yours in a store or online?

Hi Taylor, it must be nice having an open relationship with your SO. I agree, panties are a non-event, as they are a fact of life for me as well. I just got my first corset, and it is quite fun. Where do you buy your shorts?

RE: Where do you buy your shorts?

The short denim shorts I wear around the house all summer long come from local big box retailers: like Target, Walmart and Kmart. I should stress that while I might wear them out in the yard or to the mail box and back, I would never wear them out in the general public.

I've always loved to dress over-the-top but in "regular" womens clothing (dress or top and skirt) and to include wig, makeup, pantyhose, and high heels. Then I added shapewear for its function. Then I discovered I liked the look. I have been out a lot, very exciting, but prefer (especially lately) to stay in where there are no rules. I'll never ditch the wig, makeup, and high heels, but more and more enjoy dressing in stockings, waist cincher (or OB all-in-one, etc.) with garters, and babydoll.

You are definitely not alone.

REo you buy yours in a store or online?

Thrift stores, most dresses I only wear once so I can't justify paying to much.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    It was my mum's satin knickers and slips that got me hooked at the age of 10 and the love of silky items has never disappeared . Nighties are a fave these days, plus I have loads of lingerie to wear when I want...or need to.

It was a fetish thing back in the day but now I just prefer the cut and feel of female clothes...period, especially if it's soft and floaty.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk