Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Krisi's Day Out

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    For someone who just calls it a hobby , you appear to be a little confused to me.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie Petersen View Post
    Wait what??? You show some lovely pictures from a good outing, get nothing but positive and flattering responses .. and then you delete the pictures and say that?? What are we missing here Krisi?? Too many positive vibes?

- Suzie
    I appreciate all the nice compliments on this thread and on my photos. It was a private message and some extremely negative comments on someone else's thread that made me pretty angry. This forum seems to be getting pretty nasty lately.

Maybe I'll put the photos back up, maybe I won't. I don't trust a few people here.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Krisi,
    For someone who just calls it a hobby , you appear to be a little confused to me.
    Teresa, I am not confused at all and I don't understand what would make you think that. My "hobby" is dressing like a woman and sometimes going out in public as a woman. It's like play acting. I don't think I am a woman in a man's body, I don't want to live as a woman and I don't want to transition.

Many other crossdressers go out in public from time to time.

BTW: This is not my only hobby, I have others. Past and present.

Krisi: It was a private message and some extremely negative comments on someone else's thread that made me pretty angry.
    Dont let other people take your own positive experiences away!

Krisi: This forum seems to be getting pretty nasty lately.
    There are a few here who thrive on always finding the negative in every thread. It is quite predictable that if anything can be read in a negative way, one or more of the "Angry Birds" will find it and exploit it.
    I dont see this changing anytime soon unfortunately so there is no point in even trying.
    Most people here, including the Angry Birds, have some positive things to offer now and then, so the best we can do is to put a filter on it all and just try to not let the negative things get to us too much.

Krisi: I don't trust a few people here.
    You dont have to, just dont give them anything to exploit. You are very good at seeing potential risk in this forum you are good at helping others to look after themselves when they take unnecessary risk. The pictures you showed a few days ago did not present any more risk than you are already accepting by being on this forum.
    People here want to know you, we want to have a personal relationship with you, we want to be a part of your world. That is a lot easier to accomplish when there is a face to go with the name! Dont let a few people take that away!

Krisi: Maybe I'll put the photos back up, maybe I won't.
    I really hope you do!

Hugs
    Suzie

Hearing of your experience makes me sad. There was no call for that, is no call for some of the unkind comments that seem to be increasing of late.

For me, Krisi, I stand by what I said above. "Normal" looked great on you, as I suspect would many other "looks". See to your own happiness, of course, but know that some of us thought you looked great in those pictures.

Hugs,

Kelly

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would love to see the pics Krisi I am sad I missed them.

first let me say that i did not PM krisi, but....just an observation....

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I appreciate all the nice compliments on this thread and on my photos. It was a private message and some extremely negative comments on someone else's thread that made me pretty angry. This forum seems to be getting pretty nasty lately.

Maybe I'll put the photos back up, maybe I won't............................................. .................................................. .............
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I forget sometimes how fragile many members here are so if I insulted you, that's not what I meant to do. What I posted is a pretty common sentiment and I hear it often from friends and others. Most people feel you should wear clothing that's appropriate for your body. I know my wife and other female friends do.

So anyone can wear whatever they want, whatever their weight. They should know and understand that others may be laughing at them. That's reality, like it or not.

The same goes for the man in a dress. He has a right to wear it for whatever reason. Same thing though, the reality is, people will be laughing at him.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You missed my point and I am not upset, just amused. What is happening here is, the same people continue to make the same point but their language is getting "snarky". By that, I mean as the "discussion" goes on, they are beginning to slip insults into their posts to try to make the point that their opinion is superior to their opponent's opinion.

This is a pretty common situation on Internet forums and not just this one. We have the protection of our keyboards so we can say whatever we want without the danger of a closed fist coming our way. In the end, everyone goes away, perhaps a little angry, but with the same opinions they entered with.
    one of the angry birds i suppose, the quotes above were taken from a thread where you used some insulting words about a 350lb person and it was closed, unfortunately it was an interesting discussion. requests were made and it was reopened,

reality, this term is used ad nauseam, so ive noticed that you routinely use it and the terms "friends and others". " Most people feel" just before you lob some salacious or derogatory or bigoted comment into the conversation, i dont know about others but i come here to get away from that, kinda get my fill of that reality in the "wild" where ordinary folks like to share theyre thoughts on the man in a dress and people will be laughing.....maybe you need new "friends".

"opponent's opinion" this sounds like you come here looking for confrontation, we are not opponents unless you want us to be, ive got your back if you have mine but often i dont find that you do in the words you choose, i come here to learn, share, support, and when i leave i advocate for you, me, and the folks here so that "friends and others" "Most people feel" will look more favorably at all of us....

now i dont know what happened and from what you have shared it hurt you, , they were merely words that someone typed from the safety behind theyre keyboard on the interweb. no closed fists right......so words hurt, lets try to pick the right ones......sorry that happened to you......i saw the pictures....yes the photos were nice.....this is just my observation but i think its fairly accurate......
    Last edited by mykell; 01-17-2017 at 09:30 AM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Reality Check
    Ah, the art of taking statements out of context and making them seem to be what they are not.

It would have been more fair to post what led up to that post.

BTW: It was who posted the nasty things as much as what they posted. One was not even directed to me but it was just asinine.

They should have known better.
    Last edited by Krisi; 01-17-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Ah, the art of taking statements out of context and making them seem to be what they are not.

It would have been more fair to post what led up to that post.
    ok, the source and context.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d-conversation
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Reality Check
    "you used some insulting words about a 350lb person "

Nope, I did not. I did not direct my comment to any one person. My comment was that you have to (you should) dress appropriately for your body. It's something women have known all their lives.

My comment was taken as offensive by someone it wasn't directed at. My other post was a complaint about how sensitive some people have gotten lately (in general, not just on this forum) to hearing the truth. It's gotten to the point in some cases where a medical doctor is afraid to tell a parent that his/her child is overweight for fear of insulting them.

This thread was about me going out in public. You have turned it into a personal insult thread. I'm done and the photos are gone. I have to protect myself.

Untitled
    I guess there is no point leaving the thread open then
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another