Thread: Sunday morning surprise.

Sunday morning surprise.

Hi all

So had no heating or hot water in the house I rent for 3 days now. Been pretty cold with snow and rain down here in Essex.
    Got a call from the letting agents to say a British gas man would be out to me today, early afternoon hopeful. Thought great got the house to myself so have a clean lazy dressed fem. so but on a new pair of bum boosting panties and some black yoga pants.
    So I am slowly cleaning and get a knock at the door at 9.15 I panic look out the window and see a older gentleman of about 55 years of age. He sees me and shouts good morning. No going to get changed so I open the door say morning, in probably the most nervous voice I have ever used. I let him in the side door and ask if he would like a cup of tea or coffee. I just carried on with the cleaning and he carried with his work, answering questions he had to ask, I totally forgot about the semi-dressing.

Lucky I had not full dressed. Bit of a exciting nervous start to my Sunday morning.

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.

The workman was either accepting of our community, or he made a business decision to get out of the rain and snow. ( Or he just might not have noticed ).

Whichever it is, I hope you have a comfy and warm house now, and you can complete your outfit with no more worries about visitors .

Banned Read only
    I'm sure he has encountered everything in his business. If my house was freezing cold I'd probably answer the door wearing my wife's overly fluffy and warm robe.

Aspiring Member
    He probably just thought you were a nice lady who brightened his mundane work morning with a cheery cuppa and a smile. I hope your abode is now toasty.

But, hey, watch that "older" stuff when speaking of a lad of only 55...

Trust me, he has seen much worse than a man in yoga pants.

I did HVAC service for years. I have seen homes that were so disgusting I would not go into them. A man in yoga pants would not even register on my radar. A dress might get a smile. As long as he gets paid he don't care.

55?!? that old? OMG how did he do it?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Shush Lorileah LOL

Reality Check
    I understand his not making a scene or even a comment about your outfit but you can be pretty sure he told his buddies when he got back to the shop.

Hope your nerves have settled down now. At least you have a warm home again
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Update. Warm house for 1 day then had a gas leak yesterday morning the house stunk of gas, so not heating or hot water, so cold house again. He is coming again to have a look at it this afternoon.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Be en femme this time,I'm pretty sure he won't mind,cheerio