Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dressing while in a relationship?

Well, shit. I've been single for pretty much six years now, going on 31 in march. I've had one woman during that stretch of time, who lasted a week or so whom i confided that secret in. She didn't care one way or another. She ended things pretty early on but it had nothing to do with crossdressing. Working three jobs and choosing to spend her free time with her family instead of me was the reasoning. Just be straight forward and honest. Either she will accept it or she won't. Either way, don't waste each others time and be happy with someone who is gonna love you for all your quirks.
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

Wife knew from the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by lokkee View Post
    Hello everyone!

Are you or were you in a relationship and you had to hide that you dress? What would you even say to your girlfriend if she found your panties? Tell her that you wear panties or maybe worse, tell her there some other girls?

I ask this because I have been in, well all of my past relationships, I had to hide the fact that I love to wear women's panties as well as bras and everything else from them and the most feared outcome would for them to find where you hide your clothes.
    When I first started dating my wife and when first started talking on the phone, I mentioned that I like 'pretty things' and she figured out what that meant and she was ok with it. I was feeling bold since I had a female roommate who found my girly things by mistake and she was cool with it. I am blessed to have an understanding wife.

If spouses treated each other more like roommates rather than trying to control them marital relationships would be much better.

Hi Billy...I have to agree w/ you as it relates to my relationship w/ my wife. Working hard to accept each other for who we are rather than trying to control one another or make someone be who they are not really has been the best approach for us. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I have a supportive wife, so I try to balance it out to where she gets enough time of having me in man mode and try not to be too obsessed with being Stephanie. Balance is the key if you ask me.

I am married and have been for over 13 years. I hide the fact that I dress for 10 years. Prior I never had my own wardrobe I just wore my SO at the time when they weren't around. On the odd occasion I got caught I simply said "I missed you and thought this would make me feel closer to you." I remember one time I tried sneaking out of bed at midnight to go play my wife woke up before I could leave the room and I pretended to sleep walk... I thought it was funny so the next night I did it again just to see how far I could pretend to sleep walk... O the things we girls do... Haha.

Having come out to my wife and being honest is by far the most honest strategy and totally freeing. I even told her all the things I did to cover it up and we had such a laugh about it...

One Christmas, I bought myself some panties. I hid the panties, and I left the pantie hangers where I would remember to throw them out. Well, I forgot to throw them out. My wife found them. She called me at work to tell me what she found, and she wanted to know whose panties they were. I told her that I couldn't talk at work, but we could discuss it when I came home. I had two stories I was considering telling her. 1. The whole truth and nothing but the truth, or some version of it. 2. I bought them for a girl "friend". I ultimately decided on option 1 and begged for forgiveness. Can you imagine that I was even considering admitting to an affair instead of outing myself?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Why hide anything from someone who is in the most intimate relationship with?
    Don't you think that hiding your feelings, desires and even your clothes from that significant person must weigh heavily on the CD and it has to impact the relationship on some level. You can begin your denial now...
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I knew my wife in high school. 5 years after graduating we started dating. It started out as a halloween joke costume and i have never looked back with her. She did my make up and wig. Later on i turned bi and she is still good with that. She is my soulmate but i still have an occasional date

Being honest and up front with any potential partner is always best , why hide such an important part of who you are as a person with someone you want to build a relationship with ?
    Once I accepted feminine self and my dressing as positive parts of who I am as a person I've told several friends, family members and potential and my current girlfriend and no one had any negative comments or reactions , my girlfriend is very accepting, supportive and even encouraging .