Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take you to get ready?

I can get out of bed and be ready for the day in under ten minutes.

Wait. Is this a cross dressing question? Better make it eleven then.

From start to finish about an hour. That includes shaving.

Ready for what? I'm usually pretty quick at this and everything I do. I can make my self presentable in about 15-20 minutes, and be out the door.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

It takes me about an hour to get ready. That includes shaving makeup and hair. Makeup and hair take about 20-30 minutes. The rest is all shaving.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Aspiring Member
    make (no nails), shape wear, and outfit, 30-40 min.

if I include nails, 3+ hours. hmmm, maybe I should reverse it and get 99% dressed and then do nails.

It takes me on overage about 30-45 minutes. I usually prepare by shaving hours beforehand. I was once told that you should shave 90 minutes prior to putting on your makeup so your face is not inflamed. Think the fastest I ever got ready was 20 minutes.

ten to fifteen minutes

Better part of an hour, if I don't have to do my nails. Add a good thirty minutes if that's on the card too.

45 to 60 min when dressing full.

I takes me about 30 minutes to do my makeup properly and anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes to get dressed as it usually involves about 6 changes of outfits until I am happy, such a girl lol
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

If yesterday's experience is anything to go by then the answer is "about 15-30 minutes longer than I planned"! But then again, I was experimenting with eyebrows.
    Assuming that I know what I'm wearing and that false eyelashes aren't involved (and nails are either done or staying 'au naturel') then 45 to 60 minutes. If false eyelashes are involved then add an hour or more (love the look, but they're pesky blighters to apply)

45- 60 minutes not counting any body shaving other than face and doing my nails.

Since I don't leave the house it takes anywhere from a couple of minutes to close to an hour depending on how far I'm going with it.

For me, around an hour.
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

Fully made up - 45 mins

from shower to dressed maybe 2 hours sometimes...I hate to rush it. i could do a 30 minutes but it is not the same
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I usually get dressed for Sunday services. If I do my nails the night before it usually takes me between 90 mins to 2 hrs. However last week I overslept and managed to be ready in an hour.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    About 2 hours

Banned Read only
    I usually have a mental plan of what I intend to wear. It takes about ten minutes. If I am at home I forego the makeup..too long to apply....too long to remove.

Wow, I must be the among the outliers here as if I need to shave my body, I am cracking in right around two hours. I am sasquatch-level hairy, so I try and shave my body the night before to save time. Even still, face shave, beard blocker, make-up, the whole schmear, I still am at least 90 minutes (longer if I screw something up, lol). Surprisingly, choosing what to wear is rarely an issue as I tend to know what I want to wear pretty easily.

Oh well...c'est la guerre. Perhaps as I dress fully more, and thus gain more practice, perhaps my speed will improve.
    Last edited by JustJoni; 01-14-2017 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Added details
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Aspiring Member
    Daily maintenance (bathe, facial care, whisker search-and-destroy) and frequently needed hair setting excluded, no more than ten minutes unless it's a special occasion with the full-flossy meter at 11. Then most of an hour. I can do my everyday makeup in two or three minutes.

A little less than an hour and a half. If I skip the false lashes I finish 15 minutes sooner!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

A little over an hour. This includes shower shaving legs chest and stomach. Then lotion all over. Then my favorite part makeup. Cute foundations including either garters or hose then a cute dress or skirt and top. Wig jewelry and shoes. Viola the real me.

30 seconds to 5 hours. The thirty seconds is because I am already dressed casually and just need to find my purse and keys before going out the door to grab something at the market or head to the post office.

Going out tomorrow night, so it will be more like five hours. Lounging in the tub, doing my hair, changing my mind three or four or six times about what to wear, extra special care with makeup, and waiting for my nails to dry between coats. Lipstick is final touch. Joy of the journey.

Lauren

Gosh, it takes me an hour to pick and settle on an outfit. Sometimes I will have half the closet spread around the room. Make-up is a good hour. This does not include nails, which is another half-hour. I keep watching these 5 and 10 minute make-up videos, but to no help. They are not having to contour and blend repeatedly.