Hello everyone,

I've enjoyed these forums for a couple of years but haven't posted a lot. I appreciate the time and care that people take in responding, so here goes a big one for me.

At the end of March I'm accompanying my wife to a several days long conference/exhibition. This is for her interest/business and is the first year I've chosen to go along. The schedule will give me two 8 hour days and one 4 hour day alone. I'm in a DADT situation. Meaning there is very slight knowledge but it's never been discussed. The hotel is on the south side of the city and has a nice pool so I'm basically going to get away from some WI winter and enjoy some sun!

I'm older and non-passable, my normal dressing is to enjoy a skirt, nice feminine T, bare legs, nylons, or leggings, sandals, etc. Basically casual wear. I don't attempt to pass as it's not going to happen lol. So I accept I'm a guy in women's clothes who just loves the feeling and everything about it. So my question is, is Vegas a place that can be taken out of the hotel room?

I've read here that Vegas is a very accepting place and that it's a favourite for CD's to be able to go out and mingle. But is that just around the "strip" area? And only ok if passable? How about away from there, or even while getting there from a hotel? My break won't be ruined if I opt out and just enjoy the hotel room experience. But there's that call, "when in Vegas!" I appreciate your thoughts