Thread: I might have been caught

I might have been caught

The wife was out today as always on Fri. so I do my wash. I had just finish my delicates and was putting in jeans and tee shirts. When I decided to wash what I had on. I put in my jeans and tee-shirt leaving me only in my black lace panties.

So I go into the front bedroom to get same clean cloths. I hear a voice and my neighbor is in the front yard with her dog and the window shade is open. I can't see her face and she can't see mine. But we're not 10 feet apart. I turn and walked out of the room. If she saw anything it was my black lace rear end going out the door.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

So this made your day?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    So this made your day?

Is there a problem if it did?

I could see how Glenda is concerned. If the neighbor has a cordial relationship with the wife and noticed the panties and knew the wife was not home, she could bring it up to her.

This is a new neighbor who just started talking with my wife is summer. I use to dress all the time before I got remarried. and was outside a lot. But since I been married I don't go out as per the wife. But yes it made my day. Some women walk around in bra and panties so I thought no big deal.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Nosy neighbors suck
    Lorileah you rawk you go girl

That is called a "nice view"!

Glenda, it seems like I remember a couple of times you've written about almost getting caught or actually getting caught by your wife and that things got really ugly.

Seems like you kinda like the thrill of this but frankly I think it's pretty terrible that you put your wife through this every now and again.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Silver Member
    Men wear black undies, too. You're safe!