Thread: Webcam and desire to be sexy

Webcam and desire to be sexy

Ive been going through this phase of going on webcam with male and tg admirers lately. I find it extremely erotic to be told by someone on how to look and what to wear in the privacy and safety of my own home. Anyone else experience going through this or am I alone?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm certain u aren't, Alexis. Cybersex is becoming more and more common. And, for many men stuck in backward countries, they're only alternative to lonely masterbation and getting married is thru their cumputer!

I receive many FB Friend requests from men in those countries. They constantly ask for nude photos, CAM or Skype sessions, and call me even tho their English is bad or not at all! I don't CAM or take calls because I'm not into men and turning them on via CAM mite be fun for some, but it's not my thing. I did a couple of CAM sessions with women a few years ago that were----interesting. But, I don't think many females r into this enuff to request it from strangers.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Alexis you are not alone! Lol. Although, I do not use a webcam. I do chat with guys that are cd admirers on Craigslist. I know that it may be "wrong" on many different levels. I enjoy the compliments! I find them very flattering and a definite confidence booster.
    I have never been with a man. Not romantic or intimate. I don't plan on ever meeting any of the guys I chat with. My alter ego "Jasmine" certainly does enjoy the attention and the thought that a man finds my female persona desireable.
    xoxo
    - "Jasmine"

Yes I went thru that phase years ago. Don't do it much now days. There are regulars that are doing this all the time (so it seems anyway).
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

A few years ago I would go online dressed with a webcam with other CD/TV gurls and we might spend some time chatting, sharing pics or vids, but I only ever did this with people I'd got to know. I had plenty of requests from people saying things like "love your profile pic, wanna cam?" and some that were far less subtle about what they wanted. My rule was always chat first and chat a few times first. That seemed to sort out the ones who wanted to chat on cam properly from the predator types.
    These days, not really. I probably wouldn't mind talking to my online CD/TV friends again on cam, but I just don't have the time. Plus my partner might get jealous!

Oh gosh, I do it all the time. I think it is validating in a way. It is amazing how many men will pay attention online but I do love it.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-15-2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: if the word filter deletes it or you trt and bypass it, don't use that word

Reality Check
    Does it bother you to think about what these men are probably doing while watching your webcam "performance" or does it give you a thrill?

At my age, "sexy" has left the building.

Non-binary/Questioning
    I've done it a few times and I don't see anything at all wrong with it (but see below).

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Does it bother you to think about what these men are probably doing while watching your webcam "performance" or does it give you a thrill?
    The latter. Consenting adults yadda yadda.
    Now, the vast majority of these guys are massively fetishizing CD/TG/TS people and getting off on the mythology rather than the reality, which isn't so great, but there's always the possibility of a teaching opportunity, especially if they want to actually chat

Jamee
    i've done this several times and have found it exciting. More teasing than anything. I have had several women watch who were very interested in watching. I actually
    spent several hours online chatting with them (G rated details LOL). It was interesting to say the least. I don't do this as often as I have in the past but still do it occasionaly.