Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish I'd found my femme side earlier

I have enjoyed dressing during various stages of my life and loved every moment of it. Regrets are often unsatisfying and negative. I like the now and look into the future of enjoying dressing.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I was 8 and never looked back

Ugh! I wish I had to much much earlier. Even 38 would have been much better. But I didn't understand how feminine I was even at an early age so I stayed hidden once I did begin wearing femme clothing more than a pair of knickers. Oh how I wish I could have begun earlier, especially, as others have said, when I was young and fresh faced and might have passed.

Jocelyn- wow that's a coincidence. I was born in '97 xD but that hair is a wig in my avatar (unless you were talking about the pic of my real hair I posted in another thread). It's a shame that people used to (and still do) feel the need to repress for so long but at least it's getting better nowadays

I always wonder how many ppl get to cding in latter age. Like what was that impulse to do so? I guess its never too late to start crossdress, right?
    For me, i remember my "interaction" with female clothing around age of 6 or 7 so pretty young, but at that time i have no idea what it means or why i do it, let alone why i like it. Started with my mom's clothes (as most of us), later get my own stuff and more i have more i want to dress up. Only what I miss is enought private time to actualy dressup Realy like idea of me be as Ashley 24/7
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

I began in my early teens (with no sisters the only female clothes available were my mother's). That was in the late 1950s when, as others have said, attitudes were very different and information hard to come by. On the other hand, the clothing available was, to me, far more attractive than what is in the shops and on line now. I'm not sure that, if I was in my late teens or early twenties now i would be attracted to current female dress in the same way I was back in the 1950s and 60s.

As i posted on other strings my first experience was with one if my sisters 1 pc swimsuits. This was the early sixties. I was 8 or 9. There was no going back. I regret that as I became an adult there was not the same info available then as now.