Thread: Special Power

Junior Member Jennifer Michelle's Avatar
    I split my time between going to School in North Chicago, but I am originally from Indiana

Special Power

Does anyone ever wonder what it would be like to be able to biologically change back and forth between male and female? I understand this isn't realistic but it is something I wondered about. I'm not sure I would want to stay that way as many of our TS sisters would but I think it could be fun. This post is just for fun btw.

Who hasn't had than run through their head about a million times? lol I couldn't stay female longer than a couple of hours, kind of like my dressing but it would be fun to explore the world without the worries we have as CD's
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Indeed we all thought about it. It would be fun to do that but wow, It is best to stay the way we are born. But we can be fem anytime or maybe all of the time.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wanted female parts; breasts and a vagina. That was my fantasy for over 10 years, Jenn. Then, about 7 years ago, I purchased a female silicone suit. It's seamless with no openings from neck to ankles. When I put it on I suddenly appear to become a naked female! Within days of wearing it the first time all my fantasies of becoming female vanished!

Now, whenever I wish to become a female, in less than 15 minutes I am! And when I'm ready, in less than 5 I'm back to my boring male self.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

How long until it isn't fun? Will you only use it for your enjoyment (i.e. you won't change to Super Trans to fight injustice and gender inequities)? What happens the first time you are in that mode and things get not fun? You bail?

So you want the perks without the work...cool. I wanna be a pop star
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

This is suppose to be a light hearted, what if?, sort of thing. Why make it toxic?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Junior Member Jennifer Michelle's Avatar
    I split my time between going to School in North Chicago, but I am originally from Indiana
    Thanks Joann I appreciate that yeah I didn't mean to stir up any political debate about CD/TG issues it was just purely for fun and insight

If I could, I would!

If I could have the powers of any super-hero or super-villan, I would definitely choose Mystique's shape-shifting power :-)

Is that fun and lighthearted enough for you ;-)

Jennifer, I often wander what it would be like to be able to switch worlds for a bit... maybe once there I would want to stay
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Reality Check
    That's been a fantasy of mine for a long time. More specifically, to switch bodies with my wife. That way, I would still have someone I'm comfortable with.

Banned Read only
    I think it's a wonderful fantasy. It's certainly occurred to me before!

Not sure how I'd handle it if some guy starting hitting on me though...