Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught by my gf

Caught by my gf

My gf had spent the night at my place and in the morning we woke so we could cook some breakfast before we both went to work, as she was finishing up getting dressed I went to the bathroom when I came back in she was just sitting on the bed looking very upset, she had found some panties, her initial thought was that I'd been cheating on her (which I wasn't) and she started to cry, I had to come clean about who's they were so I told her truth, they're mine. I was extremely nervous and embarrassed, but she told me she was fine with it, she actually encouraged me to try it out further if I needed to, she told me I have her love and support, I am so lucky to have her in my life ☺️

We'll it couldn't have gone any better than that! You are a very lucky person.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Now remember that is not a green light to go full bore CDing be sensible please.

Tracii beat me to it. This is not a green light to go nuts. She may be ok now but realize that doesn't mean forever and all time. Heck, she may not even be honestly OK with it now. She may be outwardly supportive because she feels that's expected of her but be inwardly distressed. Her feelings may also change as your dressing progresses or even just naturally over time. You are now on this journey TOGETHER for the duration of your relationship.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-17-2017 at 01:07 AM. Reason: no need to quote postabove yours

Agree with Tracii above, not a green light to go full bore. But it is a green light to have some in-depth talks about it. She probably has a bunch of questions and deserves some honest answers. Hope it goes well!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Gold Member
    Remember the word is GO SLOW; And good luck
    Rader

Time to go slow and talk over feelings-hers and yours! Answer her questions truthfully! This could turn into a beautiful relationship take it easy and move slow and keep up communication! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Hi SG. , Ok, Now that the ball is in her court just don't overwhelm her with his program......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

this might work out very well for you! nobody wants to lie, so since she
    seems supportive, this might be a blessing. and like everyone
    is saying, go slow!! best of luck to you!
    paula

I agree - talk to her and think before you act. You may have a really good gf.

Thanks for the advice all it's truly appreciated, we've been talking about for a couple of days now and it was a concern that she may not have been truly ok with it but she reassured me that she's fine with it in fact she suggested we go shopping for clothes on Sunday and she's excited to do my makeup. She says to her it'll probably be fun, "like playing dress up", she did also express that she didn't want to trivialize it but she's been extremely encouraging and supportive. I feel like the luckiest person in the world 😊

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    That reminds me of the joke... A guy notices that his buddy is wearing pantyhose and asks, "Hey Joe, how long have you been wearing pantyhose?" His buddy responds, "Ever since my wife found them in my glove compartment."
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Banned Read only
    As I've asked several times before wonder what is in her head to make her so quickly accepting and encouraging you to go further such as shopping together for more clothes and trying makeup on you when other women are horrified. Is she sincerely honest with accepting and wanting you to take it further,or is this her secretive way of having more power to hold on to you? Will she be turned off after she see's you more feminine? Or is it just clothes that you prefer that are softer, prettier and sexier than male clothes. Would she like to have a part time girl friend for girl things as well as a boyfriend that can take care of her "needs". One thing for sure we would all like to know how she will handle this as time goes on.

There are young women that would rather have a crossdressing husband than the typical male husband. These (CD) husbands dress fem but also enjoy helping her with the feminine chores such as cleaning, washing, cooking and shopping with her for female clothing and they are a much better mate than the typical male that sets on the couch watching football and would never go shopping with her. Once she gets her head "right" (acceptance) aren't these just clothes he prefers to wear because he is softer and gentler and is more emotionally in touch with her and women than the macho male. Now who has it better, the accepting wife of a CD or being married to the macho husband??????

It is always better to be open about your cross dressing with those with whom you are intimate. I hope the relationship thrives.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_Ph View Post
    That reminds me of the joke... A guy notices that his buddy is wearing pantyhose and asks, "Hey Joe, how long have you been wearing pantyhose?" His buddy responds, "Ever since my wife found them in my glove compartment."
    I was about to post the same thing but you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    As I've asked several times before wonder what is in her head to make her so quickly accepting and encouraging you to go further such as shopping together for more clothes and trying makeup on you when other women are horrified. Is she sincerely honest with accepting and wanting you to take it further,or is this her secretive way of having more power to hold on to you? Will she be turned off after she see's you more feminine? Or is it just clothes that you prefer that are softer, prettier and sexier than male clothes. Would she like to have a part time girl friend for girl things as well as a boyfriend that can take care of her "needs". One thing for sure we would all like to know how she will handle this as time goes on.

There are young women that would rather have a crossdressing husband than the typical male husband. These (CD) husbands dress fem but also enjoy helping her with the feminine chores such as cleaning, washing, cooking and shopping with her for female clothing and they are a much better mate than the typical male that sets on the couch watching football and would never go shopping with her. Once she gets her head "right" (acceptance) aren't these just clothes he prefers to wear because he is softer and gentler and is more emotionally in touch with her and women than the macho male. Now who has it better, the accepting wife of a CD or being married to the macho husband??????
    Part of concern was that she would be less attracted to me as a male once she saw me in fem clothing (hasn't yet) but she assures me that CDing isn't a huge deal to her, in high school she had a friend dressed at school so to her it's not something too far out of the ordinary, and she is also bi-sexual so part of it also might be that, she says she's excited about having a bf who would want to go shopping for clothes and and makeup, she really wants to do my makeup. she mentioned that at some point in our relationship she probably would've asked me to try in some of her clothes when I asked her why she said "because why not", I don't think she extatic about the idea but she seems very comfortable with it

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    It is always better to be open about your cross dressing with those with whom you are intimate. I hope the relationship thrives.
    Thank you 😊

Shadow girl, I agree it's time go slowly and openly. When I was caught my wife was understanding after we talked about it and even helped by getting me sized properly. I unfortunately went overboard and she pushed away. It's been a long road to get back to where we are today.

John

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Remember the word is GO SLOW; And good luck
    Rader
    I second this. Though she may accept that they were your panties, and even encourage you to explore it further with her blessings, she really doesn't know how far down the rabbit hole this goes for you and you didn't tell her otherwise either. You most certainly want to go very slow, don't get caught up in the pink fog and be fully dressed the next time you see her. I don't know how old your are or whatnot but alot of us have hidden this for years and have never found someone fully supportive of this lifestyle, push it on her too fast and her being unprepared and you'll join the ranks of the DADT crowd to the fully non supportive.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yup be careful !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgirl89 View Post
    My gf had spent the night at my place and in the morning we woke so we could cook some breakfast before we both went to work, as she was finishing up getting dressed I went to the bathroom when I came back in she was just sitting on the bed looking very upset, she had found some panties, her initial thought was that I'd been cheating on her (which I wasn't) and she started to cry, I had to come clean about who's they were so I told her truth, they're mine. I was extremely nervous and embarrassed, but she told me she was fine with it, she actually encouraged me to try it out further if I needed to, she told me I have her love and support, I am so lucky to have her in my life ☺️
    Yes you are.

"If she has a sister . . ." -- oh, never mind that joke is too old and I am not looking for anyone any way.

that's cool but dont go too fast just because she initially says she is cool with it. ease this part of you in slowly.

I'm happy for you. The same thing happened to me about 6 months ago. Feels a little like being a kid in a candy store at first, but you'll find a balance.

Aspiring Member
    I guess I won't urge caution as forcefully as some have here. It is entirely plausible that many pretty "normal" women in a relationship with a male who hasn't revealed his crossdressing history (or even fantasies) will respond positively, and that some will be sincerely enthusiastic about exploring it together. That she is bisexual explains a lot for me, as she gets to have the best of both in one partner if the pieces fit.

By all means, stay tuned into how she appears to feel about the steps and how it goes, but I would counsel against arbitrarily dragging the brakes. You come across as naturally cautious but pinch-myself thrilled that your relationship has opened and turned in this direction. You are indeed very lucky. Make the most of it, for both of you.

Oh, and give her a big hug from us!