Thread: Women's Devil horns

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Women's Devil horns

Last night my father in law called me and asked me to go to his house for the Italian tradition of taste the new wine. Even with two sons of his own he calls me for everything (which sucks when I'm dressed) but we have a great relationship. When we got home my wife told me it's so strange that he called me to share that moment and didn't call his sons. I told my wife if something ever happened to our marriage, I don't know who would be more devastated her or her father. Well one thing about women is, they are the best mothers and always make sure there family comes first, but if you cross them boy do the Devils horns come out.
    Well she answered me that if something happens between us, she will sit her dad down and have alittle talk and he would change his opinion of me very fast. WOW did the devils horns come out fast.
    It's to bad because older Italians are not to open to much and it would be sad because everything I do for him and I do it with my heart and I do enjoy hanging out with him and it would all be washed away and all would be forgotten. I told her before that happens, I'm not scared and I'll will tell him myself. Women are amazing and kind, considerate and great moms, but, watch out for the horns,they are sharp.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-18-2017 at 09:31 PM.