Thread: Women's Devil horns

Women's Devil horns

Last night my father in law called me and asked me to go to his house for the Italian tradition of taste the new wine. Even with two sons of his own he calls me for everything (which sucks when I'm dressed) but we have a great relationship. When we got home my wife told me it's so strange that he called me to share that moment and didn't call his sons. I told my wife if something ever happened to our marriage, I don't know who would be more devastated her or her father. Well one thing about women is, they are the best mothers and always make sure there family comes first, but if you cross them boy do the Devils horns come out.
    Well she answered me that if something happens between us, she will sit her dad down and have alittle talk and he would change his opinion of me very fast. WOW did the devils horns come out fast.
    It's to bad because older Italians are not to open to much and it would be sad because everything I do for him and I do it with my heart and I do enjoy hanging out with him and it would all be washed away and all would be forgotten. I told her before that happens, I'm not scared and I'll will tell him myself. Women are amazing and kind, considerate and great moms, but, watch out for the horns,they are sharp.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-18-2017 at 09:31 PM.

I come from that same culture and can understand your frustration. We can be a bit close minded. The good news is that I count my CD side towards helping me overcome that mentality and not raise my child that way.

Italian women are protective, especially with their daddies. Your SO's horns are just a example of that. I wouldn't hold it against her.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That was kind of a nasty thing to say to you.
    I would have told her well honey you are no saint how about I tell him about you.

All I can say is "wow". That animosity she has doesn't sound good !

Thanks for the warning on the Italian girls. My wife is part Italian. I have same relationship with my father in law as you. My wife has not admitted to knowing that I dress. I'm positive that if she did she would have pitchfork in hand to give me a poke if I put her on the spot. The Italians should be more like we Irish. When the going gets rough pop back a few pints and all is good.

Great post my wife 100% Italian. Supports my dressing (not 100% but more then most). When ever I do something that gets her mad (horns come out) the first thing she throws in my face is something about my dressing. It comes fast and in a very mean way.

My wife is mostly Belgian, and she has the same reaction. But then, she's never been all that supportive either.

I think Shakespeare wrote a play about women and their ability to be shrewish. I have a deep appreciation for women; far deeper than I have for men. Long story. But I have certainly learned that when crossed some women can be pit bulls and rip your heart out with a smile (my apologies to pit bulls). My wife is a very kind and generous person and very loving. But she is also territorial and one had best not cross the line. I have learned to deal with it by countering it with kindness rather than me throwing gasoline on the fire. That is disarming for her because it is not her expectation from a male. She will still be grumpy as could be, but it allows things to calm down a little sooner. Your mileage may vary.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Wow, some eye-opening replies here. My wife is a gentle soul through and through and I thank god for that every day, despite being an agnostic.

When I was dating, as soon as I experienced the horns I got away fast. Seems others were not so lucky.
    I used to have a short attention spa

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", William Congreve. A paraphrase from about 400 years old. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.