Thread: busted... but not really

busted... but not really

So the other night, I was modeling my new wig to my SO (who is very helpful and accepting, and who is the only person I'm out to). I'm also wearing pads, forms, heels, nylons, skirt and top. No makeup as of yet. Anyway, I'm in the moment, and my cell rings. I see it's a friend of mine, and for a second, I freeze. I almost didn't answer. But quickly came too, and realized he can't see me.... Caught me off guard for a sec. I laughed to myself after the call.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Jokes on you, it was a FaceTime call. (Kidding )

Doh! Never thought of that

I'm not out, and my dread is being in my camisole and panties in the house, enjoying a mug of coffee, just as the postman (always the same one in our village) rings. If I don't answer quickly, and it's a parcel that won't go through the letterbox he leaves a note for me to collect the parcel from the sorting office miles away. I keep a dressing gown handy, run to the door and say I've just had a shower. Hell, I'm silly!

I used to cover the Web cam on my laptop, even though I never turned it on.

I always have this moment of panic when the webcam box pops up for my work meetings even though the laptop is closed and docked so I know there is no way that I could reveal that I am wearing a skirt and blouse.

Aspiring Member
    A pic I had taken on my phone (and forgotten to delete) of my rear in a pair of frillys was stumbled across by my SO a few years back. When questioned who it was I said it was some random pic a mate had sent of a cute girls bum he'd found on the internet...... She seemed to buy it and I hastily grabbed the phone and deleted it 😓 It was never mentioned again....

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    I used to cover the Web cam on my laptop, even though I never turned it on.
    The NSA turned it on for you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's a constant wonder to me why so many people r slaves to their phones.
    I rarely ever answer mine or check new texts.

My phone is used mostly for calling/texting folks when I want to communicate with them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    It's a constant wonder to me why so many people r slaves to their phones.
    I rarely ever answer mine or check new texts.

My phone is used mostly for calling/texting folks when I want to communicate with them!
    I have the latest handset as that's what my contract allows. For me it's like carrying around your PC and a top end digital camera but in your pocket. I still use mine to communicate via calling (however I can have a face to face conversation now using video and texting is now instant messaging).

This can be handy when your working 12 hour days 😋

I especially like it for the camera element as I like taking photos of things (skies/nature etc) just unfortunate for me on that day I had chosen to purchase some new underwear and thought it good enough to take a photo of so I could revel in my own gorgeousness for the rest of the day whilst inbetween the mundaneness of the daily grind 😂

But we have to wonder about a future in which all calls are face to face!

That's when I don't answer! The call was actually from someone who works for me occasionally. He usually texts, but this time called directly, so I assumed it was important.... it was not. But back to the OP, the same night, my wife asked if the dog had seen me dressed as I was. I told her no, I didn't want to startle him, or get attacked. He's very old.

I've gotten growled at by my dogs also, usually when I'm wearing a longer wig. Sometimes even my voice doesn't calm them, but I'm not about to rip off my wig just to appease them. I growl back.