Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lingerie night at club

Aspiring Member
    I took a look at the site. Not somewhere I would go as a straight person. If you just want to socialize I would find somewhere you can at least wear a proper dress or skirt and blouse.

Silver Member
    It seems obvious that this is a thing for gay/bi men who are masculine but have a fetish for lingerie. I can't imagine a straight man would want to hang out with only gay/bi men who are all only wearing revealing women's lingerie. Find if it is one's thing. But it seems that they don't want anyone who identifies as anything other than "manly" there.

We have a local alternative club here who occasionally have events that are similar, but it is not gender exclusionary and there are GGs and TGs there (mostly GGs.)

Quote Originally Posted by VioletDoll View Post
    Sounds cold...
    And quite honestly just a call for sexsexsex. Show up, say hi, say you're cold and ditch with someone else..
    No CD, no drag, no makeup?
    Yuck! That's just hairy dudes standing around in underwear that doesn't fit!!
    (Imho)
    Well, that is putting me off. Mind you, there is plenty of feminine underwear that is designed to fit the male form. I have built up quite a collection of very nice panties that do fit, and if anything are more frilly than would be found in the women's area of a clothes shop.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Finally went to site. I'd be tempted to go just for the heck of it. I've always been about having new experiences. Probably better it's a world away, though, as I'd likely wind up in one of those private rooms.

I have way better lingerie than what's shown in the gallery. Goodness, I hope those don't represent the heights of their creativity.