Thread: I have to admit

Aspiring Member

I have to admit

I have to admit that since I joined this Group a Year ago that I enjoyed wearing Feminine Underwear more that ever, I bought a few Brassiere, stay up hosiery, got to a few stores for a Bra fit which is actually fun and a big thanks to all of you here in this Group for the advice and support in the past year, especially those that encouraged me in going to stores to get that bra fit, thanks again all from the bottom of my heart. My recent fitting was at Nordstrom Yorkdale Mall Toronto, Katelyn in Lingerie. Department was very helpful.

I am not a Lady nor am I trying to become one, I love the trill of Ladies underwear under my clothes ,all to it.
    Last edited by Bruce64; 01-19-2017 at 07:11 PM.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Bruce, happy you are getting to know your femme side. Julie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think u r quite lucky if under dressing satisfies your CD needs, Bruce.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Second what Doc said. Enjoy yourself and don't be in a hurry to 'move on'.

Gold Member
    I totally agree, This Forum is the best for advice and building confidence in yourself.
    I use to only dress once in a while, Now I under dress every day, Bra included, and
    wear only fem. jeans.
    I plan my week so as to have at least 2 days to myself, just so I can dress.
    This forum is the best.
    Rader