Thread: Clocked

Banned Read only

Clocked

If you were out shopping in the mall wearing panties, black boots under your pants,hip andbuttpadsunder fairly tight black boot cut girl jeans (black being less obvious) and the shaper definitely transformed your mid section showing off the flare of the hips, flat front and protruding curvy butt; and a woman noticed and stared, would you be cool with this by being noticed expressing your feminine self or embarrassed? Next scenario, if you were wearing girl jeans and your jacket had questionable protrusions that may or may not be clocked as you might bewearing a bra with female breast forms would you be cool or uncomfortable that it had caught her eye. Thirdly you were clocked wearing 3" women's boots that apparently didn't pass as cowboy boots, how would this make you feel? Areyou comfortable being out dressed andro and wearing the clothes you are comfortable in and you are clocked once in a while, are you O.K. with this?

Totally ok with all of it. Being clocked by friendly women is a perfect opportunity to enjoy a little flirting.

I guess I'm ok with it if no one makes a scene, I mean when I see a very pretty girl I catch myself staring but trying not to, I like to observe her movements the way she is dressed and so on. I don't make a scene just observing. As for cowboy boots I have a pair of my actual boots I wore in a few rodeos, they have close to a three inch heel. But it is just more angled than high heels. No one really looks at me funny when I was bronc riding with Spurs jingling.... Actually they didn't jingle as I had the rall's locked for more grip. I understand the being comfortable in the clothes. I wear my panties daily as they are more comfortable than my boy shorts. Cotton sweats but it seems my nylon panties don't chafe my hide as much.

If you're going to go out in girl clothes, you should be alright with being 'clocked'. It's inevitable. If you aren't, then it's very simple: don't go out dressed in girl stuff.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I go out a couple of times a week now in full fem forms and all no makeup I don't even know if anyone notices or not I just do what I need to get done I would guess some notice never had anyone say anything so no not embarrassed
    hugs
    Ronda

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't go out to venues like that dressed. Because being "clocked" is inevitable and I prefer not to be noticed or distracted when I'm out to accomplish things. Like shopping or eating.

When I go out to T events or bars/clubs I expect to be noticed and be a distraction!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As long as I'm treated with respect I don't care.

Yes I do it all the time. I don't even notice the stares anymore.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I agree with Lexi. From what you've described, getting clocked should be expected, so I don't really understand the question. If I weren't OK with that, I would not put myself in that situation.