Thread: Looking back on my 69 yrs of dressing

Looking back on my 69 yrs of dressing

This isn't about me. I wouldn't have changed anything. Well maybe one thing not get married a third time.

Years ago there was no internet and Crossdressing was taboo. I thought I was the one doing it. NO transgender NO hormone treatments that people talked about.

I start at 4 yrs old and haven't stopped. I read posts about I'm man who just wants to wear women cloths. Or I only do once a while or I just panties and a bra under my male cloths. Well that sound like me yrs ago. Now I wanted to dress 24/7 but being married I can't. I would have love to get hormones and SRS but at 69 I think it's to late for me.

So for you younger girls I would like you to look at yourself and see where you want to be in 10 to 15 yrs. The world is changing things are going to be better for you. I hope I'm around to see it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    69 Years !!!!!!!!!!!! I would have thought 20 maaaayby 22 by your avatar. I could only wish to look so good after 69 years.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Glenda I like you have been dressing all of my life and for the first 50 or so years felt I was alone now at 68 I dress everyday my wife died 5 years ago today I miss her everyday but I do enjoy being able to dress but it is never to late to do what you want in life and the older we get the more we want to be fem
    hugs
    Ronda

I have been dressing for 67 years. Mom dressed me in a dress she had sewed because she thought I was a going to be a girl. Have some pictures of me from birth to one in dresses she sewed. Guess I must have enjoyed it then because it didn't take long after turning six I was in moms makeup and clothes.

Aw shucks I have only been at it for 65 years. Good going Glenda.
    Part Time Girl