Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: They tingle my senses

Nails just done at salon (french manicure) and the clicking sound of my heels....love it!!

When I wear a panty girdle and nylons, the tug of my stocking tops on the garters as I walk. And the swish of the slip over my butt.

Nylons and girdles and bras, oh my! Nylons and girdles and bras. ( from the Wizard of Oz). "Lions and tigers an bears, oh/ my".

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    The creak and scent of a leather bustier and matching leather skirt. The bustier has buckles and straps whose only purpose is to give it a fetishistic air. The buckles are chrome and glint in the light. Garters hang off the bottom to hold up silky thigh high stockings. Between the tops of the stockings and the bottom of the skirt is that teasing bit of naked skin that on some women can bring the most alpha of males to heel. Leather boots complete the scene, and it's time to play.

The scents, sounds and sights, along with the tastes and touch of what happens next, make you realize that seduction is a gun to be fired at all the senses at once.

It's very late. Ignore me. I am a silly pony.
    Last edited by Maria Blackwood; 01-28-2017 at 03:17 AM.

All that's been said about tactile, and appearance when I look in the mirror and see my hands with nails and rings smoothing down the dress or outfit I have on is wonderful. But the biggest tingle for me is when my wife compliments me all dressed and made up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Nylon stockings. Not the lycra stretch kind, but the older flat knit kind. So slinky and silky.

This was the first feminine item I encountered on my journey and to this day they are the biggest thrill.

This then brings in all of the various feminine attire required to keep them up. Garter belts, girdles (open bottom and panty), corsets (I don't have one but really want one).

Then you put a dress or skirt on. You can feel the nylons on your legs. The tug on the garter straps.

Oh and then come the high heels. Sliding stocking feet into a pair of heels is such a sensual experience.

YUM.

I think I need to stop now.....
    Last edited by sweetdreams; 01-28-2017 at 04:28 PM.

the feeling of soft female clothing on my skin
    the noise of my heels.
    that first look in the mirror after the transformation is complete.
    slipping on anything satin.
    shining my dress when im wearing rubber.

The jingle of bangle bracelets
    The tap of a ring on glass
    a necklace tickling in your cleavage
    a barrette glittering in your hair

The smell of new hose
    The rub of your clothes
    your look as you strike a pose
    the smell of your perfume in your nose.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Along with everything else that's been mentioned, the big thing is usually long hair. Feeling it brushing against my skin, making my earrings clink, seeing it cascading down the sides of my face, my shoulders and chest, but perhaps most of all, just playing with it subconsciously and taking out the tangles, then running my fingers down the strands. I'll sometimes do this for hours while watching tv. FWIW, Long hair is also the first thing that I'm attracted to in a woman.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenny, Probably the biggest thing is seeing the pretty lady smiling at me in the mirror......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Early on back in the 60s my first date as a girl. The feel of the petticoats under my skirt. Sliding into the car and sitting in the middle of the front seat. Later, The feel of a hand on my nylon covered legs being caressed. Getting ready to go out. putting on my bra and panties, sliding into a slip, then putting on makeup, nylons and hooking them to my long leg panty girdle or garter belt. The feel of a hand under my sweater sliding up my slip to caress my breast or sliding up my legs above my nylons to discover bare flesh and my panties.

Aspiring Member
    Looking at myself in the mirror, and finding a small amount of relief in how I look like dressed. It doesn't fully satisfy me but for now it's better than nothing.

As a corollary, wearing low-backed garments has a lot of appeal for me - they always look ever so elegant, maybe a lot less so on me than on a fashion model.

Silver Member
    Aren't tingles wonderful !!! Thanks for sharing yours, ladies. I got new tingles just reading them!

I meant to reply to this thread earlier and have read much of it several times. As Jenny just said, just reading these gives me the tingles. I agree with virtually every one and maybe if I read through enough I might, might find something to add. At any given time some of these seem more powerful than others. It is a very sensual experience that I thoroughly enjoy....every tiny aspect that tingles my CD being.

Traci

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    The swishy sound of a tafetta slip under my skirts.
    The pull of earrings on my earlobes.
    The firm support of a pushup bra on my smooth hairless breasts.

A soft breeze blowing up my skirt and across my freshly shaved, nylon covered legs.

I just recently got my ears pierced. Before that I always wore clip-ons. After about an hour the clip-ons started hurting. Because of my activities I had to have them tight.
    Just 2 days ago I was wearing longer heaver dangle earrings and they kept getting caught on my sweater. I was driving and I would turn my head to look around and get a reminder that I had on those Turquoise earring that I loved for so long but couldn't wear. The rhinestone dangles, though they are longer, don't do that.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

No one has yet said it so I will...silk scarves...neck and pony-tail or braided and tied ...I have very long hair fortunately..That does it for me every time.. I have amassed quite a large collection but, it's never enough..can be an expensive hobby too.. or yea earrings..went thru the large/heavy phase.Developed a nice keloid from that adventure unfortunately.. bid rotten ball when a perfect earlobe once lived. Still looking for the answer on that problem.

What I fond is Surgery Followed by SRT and pressure therapy. But I can't say, you probably know all this. Good luck.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    A 9 volt battery on my tongue.

Just beginning to dip my toes into this exciting pond. last week i made my first pantie purchase, two pair of lace hipsters. That in itself tingled my senses with a mix of excitement for taking this first step as well as the nervousness that comes long with being a man making such a sensual purchase. The tingle grew when I was able to slip them on for the first time over my freshly shaved sex and could see and feel my smoothness through the lace. They looked pretty and I felt pretty. On Friday evening more tingles as i was alone for the night and had the opportunity to slip into my new undies and well as dress in my wife's outfit from the previous day. In these early days I am cautious about disturbing her closet and raising suspicions so I "shop" in the hamper. Then for the very first time I logged into a site that I frequent dressed in women's clothing and it felt fabulous. I found a few ladies that i had chatted with in the past who had been very generous in discussing their own dressing experiences and was finally able to chat as Petra. It felt liberating but at the same time still a bit taboo. Baby steps as i move forward, but for me, my most tingly moment yet. Thanks for letting me share.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    What I fond is Surgery Followed by SRT and pressure therapy. But I can't say, you probably know all this. Good luck.
    My doctor is also a good friend,and He informs me my other health issues don't make me a good outcome candidate for much of anything really...He's pretty well-researched on newer procedures (he has little social life really, shame) so, he has time to read, go to conferences and the like...good guy, very good friend.
    You've reminded me (Thank you btw) of one idea I have, still little to research it with or to, is to have a dermal punch of the keloid (which if done correctly to size, would eliminate the keloid tissue) and leave me with an interesting but not-too-big (maybe 1/2 to 3/4 inch) hole, one that looks like the smaller sized enlargement/stretches the "younger people" are getting into now.. I think If I grew to like it, and it didn't have any other health issue, I'd mirror it on the other side...anyone with any thoughts, experience etc please chime in by all means!

I understand what you are saying. I highly suggest that yo discuss this with your doctor. If it is as some things I read you are only opening yourself to more trouble.
    In the first place I am sorry that you are having the problem at all. I wish you the best in the future. At least with a nice long hair wig you can hide it somewhat.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Quote Originally Posted by MariaOfCalifornia View Post
    A 9 volt battery on my tongue.
    You might even get a bigger tingle if you put it somewhere else.

Oh come on try a 6v lantern battery. it isn't as much the voltage that pushes the current but also how much current that can be pushed through the load (parts of you).
    P=IxE the amount of current is dependent on the distance of what is between the probes/contacts. a wet surface will allow a lot of current flow but not hurt. but having to use the fluids within the skin it's going to hurt and even burn. Don't do that unless you really need it.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this: