Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: what is one thing you hate about crossdressing....

Getting dressed, feeling so good doing so, and then... having to undo it all-
    1) Running errands.
    2) Someone arrives- your friend, the electrician/plumber/cable guy you had an appointment with...
    3) You've got some dirty work to do and you're not going to ruin a good dress doing it.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    The thing I hate the most about it is that I'm not better at it; however, I am grateful for where I am.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Buying clothes and shoes on-line and then finding out they don't fit. (Women's sizes seem to vary a lot!)

I hate that my wife does NOT accept me nor support me for who I really am. It's so sad....

When my bras actually started to support my breasts.

the thing i hate about crossdressing iswhen i am not crossdressing. other things is do not find clothes of my size and affraid of been caught...

That I can't wear size ten shoes. There are so many more choices in 10 and below. I am grateful that I am an eleven and there are still a lot of choices for that vs 13s.

The biggest thing for me and I'm not dismissing having larger breasts or nicer hips or a head full of hair .and all the things others have mentioned .The biggest thing to me is acceptance of others without looking down on us with disgrace or other thoughts. The violence and harm they do and the women for not embracing us for who we are. If the world could only see without prejudice and see the real person not just the clothes one may be wearing. For all that is worn is man made material. Ok I'm done..lol

I love everything about CDing, though the one thing that will upset me.
    everything planned to go, shaved, dress on the bed about to get made up, and an explained occurrence happens and you cant get dressed and your whole day is lost. So the day turns into a no dress day.
    So frustrating
    Last edited by Rosemary+; 01-29-2017 at 06:10 AM.

Having to wear a wig as I have lost to much hair on top to go wigless.
    Sophie Mosley

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Going back to DRAB. But as that's a given, I would add. Wearing padding on a hot summers day.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Going back to DRAB. But as that's a given, I would add. Wearing padding on a hot summers day.

x 2. I love every aspect of my CDing, except when I have to change back, as I feel it is a let down.