Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Complete crossdressing wipe down removal guaranteed.

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar
    Oh I couldn't it would be erasing a huge part of me. She's been here as Long as I can remember. Helps to keep me grounded in many ways.

Iam not going to lie not having this habit would make life easier, but now sitting here wearing a full slip pantyhose and that great feeling of the pantyhose against the slip. I wouldn't trade the past for anything

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    Unless that zapper could empty out the closet and lingerie drawers at the same time, wouldn't that be a shock to open them and WTF is this?
    Literally laughed out loud at that one, Acastina. You may have hit on an idea for a reality show.

Yeah, me neither. Why stop something I enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    If such a simple scifi scan removal tool could remove every crossdressing memory and tendency from your being and memory, leaving you with absolutely no desire to ever crossdress again, would you want to eradicate crossdressing from your being?
    My question would be why.

I would not want to wipe out something that has been part of my life for so long.

It would be like asking someone to volunteer to have amnesia.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    Unless that zapper could empty out the closet and lingerie drawers at the same time, wouldn't that be a shock to open them and WTF is this?

wonder what it would be like to try this stuff on.... did you ever get that feeling like youve done something before
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

No, cross dressing is one of my more benign vices.
    Replace cross dressing in that question with something more harmful, in my case overeating, I'd rather have that.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Nope, I am what I am and like it this way.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Had this question been asked to my 7-year-old self the answer would have been a resounding YES. There was no internet to find others like me and I felt so very alone for a long time. But that same question now with all I have gone through over the years and the answer is a no. I think my dressing in a way makes me a better person.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Of course not! In my view to ask such a question is to completely misunderstand what being a cross dresser/transvestite is for many of us here. I have been dressing up since the age of around 5. The development of my sexuality was deeply interwoven with dressing and feeling as feminine as possible. Being this way is an integral and very important part of ME. To unravel it would tear away huge parts of my being and my life experience. This is not a hobby as some believe it is. It is a deep and important part of who I am, part of the warp and weft of my being.

I always look at things like this, if not for "this" I would be "that". I am a good person and "she" is part of that process. I wouldn't change anything I have done to get here...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Silver Member
    Yes. Though I love who and what I am today, I'd not have the thoughts, challenges and problems that now exist in my life due to the Pink Fog.

Of course, one less complication in this seemingly increasingly judgemental world.

Banned Read only
    Society is the problem, not CDing.

Yes. Although I enjoy wearing women's clothes, for me there are still far too many downsides (money, hiding, not having someone to talk about it to name a few) to doing so at the moment that tip the scales in favour of yes. Also, the troubles didn't make me into who I am, so...

Like Capt Kirk said when Spock's brother wanted to take his pain away, I need my pain it makes me who I am. Although I don't associate the actual dressing as pain, it's what goes along with it that causes pain. So no I wouldn't want to be zapped into submission of societal standards, although I suppose if it happened I'd never know.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Society is the problem, not CDing.
    Yes, kind of like deep water isn't the problem, it's not knowing how to swim. We drown anyway.

Yup, I'd do it in a second. While I understand the whole 'love thyself' concept, I'd gladly eliminate something that makes life more difficult. This is akin to asking amputees if they'd prefer to have their healthy, working limbs back. Same thing. 'Oh, no, I love having no legs, it's great!'. 'Oh no, I love constantly having to deal with feelings that make me want to do stuff that makes me a pariah to women I would like to date, makes me waste money on an entire seperate wardrobe, screws up my sex life because I lose focus on what I'm doing, makes me prone to doing things that may get me physically assaulted, it's all wonderful'!
    No, I'd jettison crossdressing from my life if I could. Gender confusion is not a good thing. Life is hard enough without it. We have to live the life we're dealt, but to want to make it more difficult? No thank you.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I read your story Lexi, and I couldn't get through it without tears in my eyes. We all have our crosses to bear, but yours was much bigger than a lot of us. You are a very strong person to have survived all that.

Absolutely no. Maybe in a n specific moment of my life when my prejudices were fighting me. Now that I accept and embrace myself crossdressing might be the thing I enjoy the most.

I feel so good when I dress, why would I want to get red of it?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Society is the problem
    While that may be true, it is hard to do anything about it, and even if society is the problem, it remains the problem. With time things hopefully will change but until then I have to function in this society, and being CD/TG is no big help that's for sure. I'm not one to consider it "normal". As far as I'm concerned it is a disorder, and it has been for me a particularly painful cross to bear that nearly cost me my marriage.

Absolutely, without a doubt, Heck YES!!!!!!
    Jon

I guess I sit with the minority in this one... yes. I'd push that "wipe crossdressing from my mind" button in a heartbeat.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    NEVER! It has been a part of me since birth. Would it make my life easier without it? Of course. But than who would I be without it. I think it has made me a better father and grandfather to both my girls and son as well as my 4 grandsons and granddaughters. It would just be a variation of what happened at the end of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

If I didn't feel a void, meaning this completely wiped everything related to it, the. Yes. Think of the money I could have spent on my hobbies if it didn't go to my clothes and makeup fund!

My SO asked me this a few years back. My response was it's a special part of me. Although it comes with it's set of problems, it is a part of me. A part I get a special kind of pleasure from. It let's me experience warm feminine feelings and emotions I otherwise wouldn't get to experience.