Thread: Interesting integration of me and Steffi

Interesting integration of me and Steffi

I am basically an introvert but Steffi is an extrovert.

While I'm only Steffi sometimes, some of Steffi is becoming always part of me. I'm becoming much more extroverted, and unafraid to talk to just about anyone. Well not just anyone. I have to admit I'm mostly talking to (other) women while in male mode. It's just another way to express my feminine side all the time.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I find the same thing - the clothing is my license to be chatty to just enjoy talking about whatever, which is not what I do as a man. But now I am doing it even when in man mode. I told my wife I am seeing the end of the tunnel a bit here where I am being released from prison by crossdressing, as the release is spreading to my male self. Feeling in prison emotionally and behaviorally led to a lot of the motivation to crossdress.
    We are all beautiful...!