Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does the idea of giving up crossdressing stress you out?

Junior Member Jennifer Michelle's Avatar
    I split my time between going to School in North Chicago, but I am originally from Indiana

Does the idea of giving up crossdressing stress you out?

Has the idea of quitting crossdressing in itself ever stressed you ladies out? The last time I considered quitting the idea really stressed me out and made me only want to dress more.

For me, I guess it would depend on why I would be quitting crossdressing. I've been doing it now, on and off, for tue last 30 years. If quitting was because of a SO, then I guess it would be a bit stressful. If it's because you feel it's wrong, it would be stressful. For me, I'm single and know its part of who I am and am OK with it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. Thinking about continuing CDing at the breakneck speed I am now stresses me out! But, I'm 70+.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've tried, just made me grumpy
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

No. The thought did not last long enough to cause stress! I am content in who I am! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

The idea of giving it up is not stressful, actually giving it up is another story. I've said it before, my life would be many times easier without my gender dsyphoria but it is here to stay whether I want it or not.

Jennifer Michelle, I have never considered giving it up. There have been long stretches of the pantyhose between dressing opportunities, but I know it isn't going away. And now that I have fully accepted it as something I want to do it's just a matter of working it into my life. I do wonder if advanced age may change the drive. Probably will take care of itself at some point. Julie

I 've tried,it just made me miserable.
    Last edited by Kiersten; 01-22-2017 at 09:57 AM.

I've tried before and I've done one big purge before too. It didn't work. Just made me unhappy and more determined to dress again. These days even going without lingerie for a day or two winds me up because I really do feel more female these days, and being forced to maintain bloke mode is more stressful for me.

I can't answer because it not gonna happen

Looking at my collection getting bigger and bigger and I'm getting older, I believe eventually I'm going to have to first cut it down, and then probably move it all out. My wife was talking about maybe picking one of our children and telling them if something happen to us together that they can go in first and do some damage control.
    A relative from another country called and was thinking of coming to our country and try to take resident and asked if he can stay with us for a few years while he gets set up. I told him no problem but boy was I snapping, stress isn't even the word.

The idea never crosses my mind even as I type this. It is a foreign concept to me.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Never thought of quitting and doubt I ever will, unless something very drastic happens.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I tried to quit once in high school. I even went so far as to train myself not to use feminine mannerisms and I just felt like I wasn't being myself. I also considered quitting after my boyfriend told me that seeing me dressed was unsettling. But this time, it felt as though I were trying to stop myself from doing a beloved hobby such as art or photography. I don't think quitting is an option for me. Crossdressing has become a very important part of my self-expression, and I'd feel terrible if I had to give it up.

Aspiring Member
    I stopped for about 15 years. I was thoroughly miserable and a bear to live with. My wife will reluctantly admit that if given the choice between my crossdressing, and going back to the way I was in those 15 years, she'll choose the crossdressing. As long as I don't do it in front of her.

Now I have no plans to stop.

Banned Read only
    YES it would, like a fish trying to breathe out of water.

I went for years working in a professional environment. But at times I just had to do it. It is part of me and always will be. Also when I was not dressing i was always more stressed.
    Part Time Girl

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I must admit that giving up crossdressing even for a short time does give me stress and to be honest that bothers me a bit
    I mean I've come a long way to accept myself as trans and gender fluid but I can't imagine going more then a week or more where I'm not dressed completely for a short time

Some time ago I made myself a promise that I would not give up. I haven't and I won't so no stress. I am a crossdresser not a cross stressor.

Have no desire at all to give it up....but once in a while a month will go by when I have no desire to dress...and for the life of me can't figure out why. Discussed it with my wife and she said...do not purge...just wait. Today we shaved me smooth before dinner...and I put on a thong..felt good...I'm headed back..waiting and looking forward to wearing my forms and nylons again.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't get stressed out over anything anymore.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn, It doesn't stress me out because I have no intension of quitting, I have the best of both worlds.

Crossdressing is like the Mafia, You just can't quit !! ......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 01-22-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For me, I'm single and know its part of who I am and am OK with it.
    My thoughts exactly. It has gone on the back burner from time to time, when I'm preoccupied with something else, or some project. But it's always there, and always will be. I would be totally bored without it.

Banned Read only

Nope, not at all....

Nope, not at all..I'll always be a cross dresser just like I'll always be a college football fan..I love getting all girly where no one can tell I am a guy! I also love my Patriots. They are beating up on Pittsburg right now so I've gotta go!.....Scarlett
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does the idea of giving up crossdressing stress you out?

That is one thing that has not entered my head.
    I am quite happy crossdressing even in the limited amount that I am able to do when my son is not around to see me.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.