Thread: Wish They Knew

Banned Read only

Wish They Knew

Do you ever find yourself wishing women knew how you feel; that's is how you really feel on the inside when dressed as a woman? How the clothes give you a happy and comforting feeling. How right it feels to feel like a woman. How womanly it makes you feel to look down and see and feel the weight and size of breasts. Your new feminine walk and sway when walking in heels. How a dress feels against shaved legs in hose. The bra and panties that looked so sexy in the mirror when getting dressed. The taste of lipstick and the feminine smell of just sprayed on perfume. Just going about in the stores in a mall as a woman, browsing, trying on and buying all as a nicely dressed curvy woman. Experiencing being a woman. All of this being something that women pretty much don't get much pleasure out of, it's just something they are required to do. If they knew how nice this makes a CD feel and how he wants to enjoy being a woman could they accept him and his desire to be like them?

ANSWER: Probably not to the last sentence, YES to the post.

I think some of them know, that is why they are somehow tolerant to our dressing even if they do not really like it!

Some of them do. But not really. My wife always says she doesn't understand and I can not convey the feelings to her. I have tried for 48 years.

Deebra,

I feel the same way as you do. Only because I don't fully dress everyday. Like most women that I have confided with has told me that they look as they do takes time and some consider it a chore more than just dressing up.

@--}-----
    Michelle

My wife often jokes, "Wow, I come home and take off my bra. You come home and put your's on. I don't think I'll ever understand that!" She's a great lady and supports me, and that's what counts.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I don't know, but all the woman I have encountered en femme have never given me a problem. They have been very nice ,they comment on my look and all nice words.

It seems to me from my conversations with women that they know all about their clothing- the plusses and minuses, the cues and meanings, the complications and the fantasies- they have had their princess fantasies and been ogled and objectified- etc. A girlfriend told me- I learned that if you dress and sit or stand a certain way, all the men like it. She didn't connect it with sexuality when young, just observing how it cued various reactions. I was shocked- I was sure that she was ecstatic wearing her clothes that I envied. But no.

At the other end of the scale, my wife, who is concentrating on being respected as a women and gets very angry about all the blonde scantily clad models in advertising, etc. surprised me by admitting that she agreed with the comment I found on a lingerie sewing website - in effect: 'There is nothing that makes us feel so feminine as delicate lace panties". A lot of women would find that distasteful to say- as diminutive- and some will try to avoid bows and frills.

Bottom line is that women are all different, just like we are! Some will agree with how we feel about clothes, and some won't. Some are trying to stamp out feminine frills, some say- go ahead- enjoy it if you can, others are just wishing men wouldn't keep wanting to wear them too, as it breaks the spell!
    We are all beautiful...!

My GF supports me, She looks at my makeup and tells me if I did it good. She says that whenever i am a lady live like one and be one.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    "Do you ever find yourself wishing women knew how you feel; that's is how you really feel on the inside when dressed as a woman?"

Perhaps, if you were talking of reasons that the general public women might be more acceptable of men cross dressing. But for they, and more specifically to females in YOUR life to possibly be more understanding and receptive, they should be told of the internalized, deeply personal feelings that dressing gives to you, rather than just the physical feelings you've well described. Such feelings (and they are mine) could be the peace, calmness, serenity, sense of total well being and love for yourself that they bring to you. Females can better relate to these, and maybe they might be more receptive to the 'man' in wo'man' or the 'male' in fe'male'.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

"Do you ever find yourself wishing women knew how you feel; that's is how you really feel on the inside when dressed as a woman?"

Perhaps, if you were talking of reasons that the general public women might be more acceptable of men cross dressing. But for they, and more specifically to females in YOUR life to possibly be more understanding and receptive, they should be told of the internalized, deeply personal feelings that dressing gives to you, rather than just the physical feelings you've well described. Such feelings (and they are mine) could be the peace, calmness, serenity, sense of total well being and love for yourself that they bring to you. Females can better relate to these, and maybe they might be more receptive to the 'man' in wo'man' or the 'male' in fe'male'.

This doesn't really make much sense to me. They are women. They are what we are aspiring to be or at least attempting to emulate. To me this question is like asking "Isn't it sad that Tom Brady will never know what it's like to win the Super Bowl in Madden?"